Anyone collecting the old Disney Collector's watches...??

Started by Jelenity, June 01, 2009, 02:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenity

I have an Aladin: round locket type watch with the Genie and his lamp designed onto the front. You push the side button and the lid pops open and out bounces Genie on the wire spring smushed into the face of the watch/clock portion. Very cute!

Herculies: Hadies ticked looking at pain & panic, with a ring of fire around them all. outside of the fire , on the edge there are the roman numerals for the numbers of the watch. I believe if I remember correctly it will light up (with a battery of course).Numbered watch 1,809/ 3,000

Herculies: woven bandall gold face with Herculies drawing his bow on the front in a "design on design" style. Roman numberals for 3, 6, 9, 12. Numbered watch: 2,866/3,000

The watches from the series all work, as I had them tested just about 2 weeks ago, but they do need batteries and I am looking to sell off my collection pieces from these. They were worn a couple of times in all but the plastic backing over the battery cases are all intact still and they are in excellent condition. If interested please let me know.

Jelenity~

The Butlin Boy

Hi Jelenity, welcome to the forum :wink:

I'm not sure whether or not I'd actually buy them, but I'd love to see some photos if you could post them on here. The Aladdin one especially sounds fantastic :)