Imagineering Books

Started by Owain, May 13, 2009, 07:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

I really want to get some Disney Imagineering books. Im going to order Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making the Magic Real.
What other good imagineering books are there ?
And there links if possible  :)

lil-shawn

on amazon you will find really good imagineering books. Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making the Magic Real book is really fantastic, in november comes the sequel to this book, a behind the dreams look at making more magic real.

also the disney mountains: imagineering at its peak is a great book too, john hench: desining disney and the disney imaginnering legends are good books too.
i don´t know how these books are, The Imagineering Field Guide series about the parks in disney world.

you will find all of them at amazon, just search for disney imagineering....

david

although it only focuses on dlrp, 'disneyland paris; from sketch to reality' gives a great look at the designing and construction of the park. its very interesting and has some great images

Aveen2008

Quote from: "davidrsykes"although it only focuses on dlrp, 'disneyland paris; from sketch to reality' gives a great look at the designing and construction of the park. its very interesting and has some great images

Does anyone know how much this book is in DLP? And do they have it in English?
Luv Aveen xoxo

david

i got my copy about 5 years ago- but it was around £50 then (i think) i doubt it will have gone down much since then- disney know how to make a neat profit- but its still worth it