Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polar vixen

Never had any experience with the pins you mention, sorry.  I have however on multiple occasions bought batches of 25 off ebay for about 12.99 , and used those for trading, never had a problem, that way she won't have to give up any of her pins either!

disnick.322

Thanks for your advice Polar Vixen, found the same pack of 25 on amazon, so going to buy those.

AJDisney

*bump*

It seems that you are going to be able to trade in the Disney Store again! I was in the Disney Store in Oxford Street a few days back and the cast member at the entrance had a lanyard full of pins. I asked if she traded and she said yes and that all stores will be rolling out pin trading again!

Unfortunately they won't be selling pins in store again, though, which seems a bit odd, but oh well!
June 2017 - Radisson Blu at DLP
September 2017 - Cheyenne
February 2018 - Sequoia Lodge Columbia River Suite
December 2018 - Santa Fe
February 2019 - Disneyland Resort - Castle Inn and Suites
April 2019 - Off-site

Jbop123

Quote from: AJDisney on September 03, 2017, 09:00:20 PM
*bump*

It seems that you are going to be able to trade in the Disney Store again! I was in the Disney Store in Oxford Street a few days back and the cast member at the entrance had a lanyard full of pins. I asked if she traded and she said yes and that all stores will be rolling out pin trading again!

Unfortunately they won't be selling pins in store again, though, which seems a bit odd, but oh well!

ooooo so excited about this!!!! will be heading to london in a few weeks so will have to check it out. Hopefully my local disney store will get it soon!

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: AJDisney on September 03, 2017, 09:00:20 PM
*bump*

I checked with the only Disney Store in Ireland, in Dublin and the CM I spoke to didnt know anything about this :(
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Donna6smith

My daughter and I traded pins in the Oxford Street London store a couple of weeks ago. They have a lanyard of pins on the top floor but if you go downstairs and ask they have a plastic box with more pins in it that they will get out to happily show you 😃