Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune"There's not really any info on PinPics. :lol: I think the only person who knows anything about it is the person who listed it, and I haven't got round to e-mailing her yet.

Ive had a look at the listing to and at first I thought it was a CM trader pin but sadly it is not lol silly me haha

Masamune

Well this is somewhat disappointing. The new pins got released on the website today, so the Coming Soon section got updated. :( The only LE pin coming up now is the Belle pin. There's no other LEs listed as coming soon, just the Belle pin and then 4 Core pins.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"Well this is somewhat disappointing. The new pins got released on the website today, so the Coming Soon section got updated. :( The only LE pin coming up now is the Belle pin. There's no other LEs listed as coming soon, just the Belle pin and then 4 Core pins.

Yeah I noticed that and another core pin of winnie the pooh and gang, very similar to one released a while back. I can't afford to buy the alice pin till about wednesday next week so I am hoping it doesn't sell out too quickly.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

thats ashame no new pins coming out that I want and kinda hoping there gonna be a few more LEs other than the belle one as is odd to just get one.

Belle's World

Hi All,

So another trip to London and more trades in the two shops. I traded for the following, i alreday ahve the UP pin but as it was on the lanyard i figured i could always trade it, also not sure whether to keep dory or trade.

Also bought the following:

Apparently a man had been in earlier and wanted to buy 6 Christmas bauble pins - he was distraught when told he could only have 2!

Ro

Aveen2008

the bauble pin actually looks much nicer than I thought it would!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Back from Norwich with our new pins :)

Got the last bauble pin in Norwich  :shock: couldnt believe it!
although now we know  ...

QuoteApparently a man had been in earlier and wanted to buy 6 Christmas bauble pins - he was distraught when told he could only have 2!
:wink:

@Aveen, I actually liked it before, but having seen it, I dont think it is as nice as the photos, it looks almost like a scrapper :? but we need it for our collection :roll:  [/color]
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

wow really? I havent actually seen it in real life yet, I am probably gona order it online on wednesday ( a new credit card month) I am just hoping they aren't all sold out by then :roll: same with Alice.

I will let you know what I think when I see it in real life though. I love the lil core minnie pin too hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

StitchOhana

I'm kind of the opposite. I think it is even more beautiful in real life.

Masamune

I get what Clare means about the Xmas pins looking like scrappers. On Mickey and Minnie themselves the paint is like "sunk in", if that makes any sense. Here's a close-up of it.

The Alice pin is just beautiful. After the Alice pin featuring Cheshire, this is probably my fave UK pin so far.

Aveen2008

ah yeah it does look abit like a sedesma/pro pin or something a bit :?

the alice one is great:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

I got 2, but really only for trading. Maybe not with other people, but at least with the pin board at DLRP. If not, then they can always be sold at some point. :) The great thing about pins is that you'll never ever be stuck with one you don't want anymore.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"I got 2, but really only for trading. Maybe not with other people, but at least with the pin board at DLRP. If not, then they can always be sold at some point. :) The great thing about pins is that you'll never ever be stuck with one you don't want anymore.

Very true! They are so collectable you will always be able to make money from them usually if you want to sell:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P Yup! Even if you don't make much profit, it's not like you would need to sell any pin at a loss.

Barnsey313

I really like the sunken paint look of the bauble pin, seems to make it feel a little more vintage.