Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

I love the ones you traded for! I love pins with Lilo on them! Lilo rocks too hehe! :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Eee, they're so lovely and colourful. Those Stitch pins are really cute too. :P I have the Aloha one.

Stitch2814

I think I made the same eee noise in the CM's face when I saw it lol as they have two lanyards now in the oldham store :P and I had to have it haha

Stitch2814

well I just got back in from the Christmas Event and what can I say, the tree with the toys on is cute  :) even the pin is cute and nice addition I think. And its an official pin trading pin as I looked on the back (there you go lindsay)

Masamune

:P Lol, I looked on the back of mine as soon as I got home. :D I really love this pin, but it's made so much better because of how you get it.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"well I just got back in from the Christmas Event and what can I say, the tree with the toys on is cute  :) even the pin is cute and nice addition I think. And its an official pin trading pin as I looked on the back (there you go lindsay)

aw thats really cute!!:) Its definately an official pin then. Did either of you do much trading today? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) I traded for a DLRP Meeko pin off the cast lanyard, but that was it.

Stitch2814

I didnt do any trading :( I missed a stitch pin as well lol.

Yeah its an offifial pin as like I said it has the pin trading logo on the back and says limited release as well.

so you definatley want the pin aveen??

Aveen2008

Yeah the pin is nice and i will trade it for the stitch and the postage :D

lindsay - aw I love meeko hehe! go you! :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) My stuff from the Disney Store website arrived today. :D The Jack pins are even nicer than I expected, as is the Alice/Dee/Dum pin. :P I actually had planned on selling the Alice pin, but now I might not. The Jack set is definatly being kept, so I might end up ordering another one tomorrow.

Stitch2814

oooh bring it on saturday lindsay so we can have a closer look :) are they being kept on the card or going on your pin board :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :) My stuff from the Disney Store website arrived today. :D The Jack pins are even nicer than I expected, as is the Alice/Dee/Dum pin. :P I actually had planned on selling the Alice pin, but now I might not. The Jack set is definatly being kept, so I might end up ordering another one tomorrow.

Does it allow you to buy more than 2?

I love the alice online edition pin, its beautiful! :D

I hope my (and dannys) disney order comes tomorrow! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

@ Stitch - :) Keeping them on the card for now, propped up against my board. =/ Unfortunatly that card itself isn't in perfect condition, but that's not as important as the pins themselves, so I won't be making a complaint.

@ Aveen - :o Don't know yet. I know it'll only let you buy 2 in one order, but we'll have to wait and see if it lets me buy a 3rd one in a new order.

Aveen2008

Gurr ours still didnt come today  :(  :(

I bought a snowglobe with the pins so i hope that isn't holding it up! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Ours arrived at like 5pm, because they were delivered by DHL. :o We recieved them the same day we recieved an e-mail saying that the pins have been dispatched, so hopefully you'll get that e-mail tomorrow!