Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:o Looks like the new pins still aren't available online.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :o Looks like the new pins still aren't available online.

Yeah, werid! :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

bensmum

I thought I had just missed the tinkerbell pin but couldn't understand how when I was checking throughout Friday to see if it was available?

Aveen2008

Has anyone seen them in the shops or has there been a hold up on these pins? :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

smurfy74

when i phoned customer services in Friday they said it depended when they were booked into stock with regards to their availability online - im guessing they didnt get booked on . i will ask my friend who works for disney at bluewater to see if they launched in store

smurfy74

update

they are instore so i guess we need to check the website monday - apparently the genie pin is the fastest seller at the moment

Snow_White_Girl

I was in my local Disney store today and they hardly had any Genie pins left, madness!

We're getting a Dopey core pin next month - woohoo!!!  :D/  =D> Hope they do the 4 dwarfs they haven't done yet!  [-o< The new sword series starting next month looks epic too! :D

\":lamp:\"

Aveen2008

They are now online to purchase!
Luv Aveen xoxo

smurfy74

theres an apology on the disney stores facebook page - theyve promised to keep collectors informed if it ever happens again and they also have an invite to join their pin mailing list on there

Belle's World

My FIL has been brilliant again and got me the Gummi Bears pin last night i get it today and that completes my set which i love. Also have a Donald pin that i won (thanks Donna) and have a few traders on there way so i'm looking forward to seeing what the postie brings!

Eager_Eyes

I've also picked up the gummi bears pin today, its a cute little pin also picked up the re-realsed version of Toy Story loveee that film!

Stitch2814

oooh can we see a picture of the gummi bears pin pleeeeease lol I so wants that pin XD

Stitch2814

Im likng the the new Sword in the stone pin it looks awesome, liking the Simba pin as well :) not too keen on the mickey and minnie pin.

Aveen2008

Thrilled to see the Simba pin but I'm not really a sword and the stone fan and abit like you Danny i'm not that keen on the mickey and minnie pin but there have been a lot of great pins out lately which is great! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

love the Simba one looks so nice!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista