Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetcandy

@Danny well done on getting a grape soda pin without paying loads of money for it  :D

I'm being kept busy at the mo and can't keep up with all the forums i joined b4 i started work and cope with kids/general everyday stuff so apologies for being quiet!

Stitch2814

I know I am happy about that part, not so happy about having to trade away my CM set but hey I will find mickey/minnie at some point I guess. It is a shame though that it had to happen but anyway its fine now in a way. Its crap that the 2 I got spare are two I already have and I always seem to find Pluto on the lanyard which is just crap lol

Also YAY! post count 700 lol

daxyboy

is there any1 on here from liverpool.if so do u know if they have any ducktales pins so i can send my sister to get me one.thanks

Clarebelle

3 cities 3 Disney stores and 2 days later and we finally have the full set of CM lanyard pins :D Yay!
Our "local store" (one hours drive) Norwich had none :( so I phoned ahead to peterborough who had three! so Sunday we drove over to pick them up (another hours drive :roll: ) but we had to have the full set lol so I then drove back home to get the train to Cambridge (45 mins) where we managed to pick up the last ones we needed. I also had the added bonus of getting to look in swarovski shops. love! and we watched Toy Story 2 3D!

@Danny we still have 8 grape soda pins 8) but even between us we cant decide what to do with them hehe

@daxyboy every store I listed above had stock left of the ducktales pin so I should imagine so, try phoning ahead? the CMs are always helpful and wont mind :)
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Belle's World

Thanks for the Duck Tale's picture makes me want it even more. Hopefully it will still be around 20th Feb what do you think will it have sold out by then please say no.
Ro

Dorsetcandy

@Claire Well done on getting a full set of the pins  :) i saw ur post about opi Alice range loving it but have to wait til end of month to see what funds i have left after bills  :roll: if only didn't have to pay rent& council tax lol

Stitch2814

I doubt it seeing as not many people on pinpics want it so could show that no one will buy an extra to trade. I think the rescue rangers one is going to be more popular and Im buying two of that but even if the store sells out there is always online as the last resort.

But I will keep in check of the stores stock near me to give you a better understanding on how well its selling.

Belle's World

Just realised it's been a long time since a princess mirror pin has been released, i presume there are more in the series than Belle, Ariel and Aurora. Also no valentine pin this year (ignoring the Lady and the Tramp online pin) there were 2 last year i think so a bit strange. I don't know how people found out that the old tv series is a 4 part collection but i can't wait to find out what the last will be gummi bears would be my favourite.
Ro

Stitch2814

I am thinking we will see a new Locket/mirror pin on the next coming soon image in 2 weeks time and speaking of valentines pins I want the new Lilo and stitch connecting hearts pins, looks sooo cute.

dlrpmad

What lilo and stitch valentines day pin??????????? I want it!!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I am thinking we will see a new Locket/mirror pin on the next coming soon image in 2 weeks time and speaking of valentines pins I want the new Lilo and stitch connecting hearts pins, looks sooo cute.

is that the american set? I got that coming in the post if it is.
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

Can somebody tell me the pinpics number for the lilo and stitch pins???? i want to see them so i can add them to my wants!!!!! I should really get a job, so i can get more pins!!!!!!! *off to disney store to try and get a job!!!!* lol!! :D  :D
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Eager_Eyes

I'm sorry to Danny about not trading for the grape soda pin, I did want to have the fun of finding the cm pins myself I like searching for new pins.  And I can't wait for my arm to recover properly so that I can search far and wide.  I'm absolutely gutted that because of it I'm missing out my planned trip to London this weekend, I even had tickets for Wicked.   I'll pm you the deets but if I'd read your post about needing a grape pin cos of your brother then I would of relented and traded with you.  Unfortunately your not the only who has to share their space with someone who isn't the best choice.  My little cousin has been on this site as me and read my messages so I didn't see it was there.  

Back on topic i'm loving the look of the new ducktales pin, and will hopefully pick one up next time I go to a disney store.  My arm has been worst in the last few days, and I've not been up to going out.

Stitch2814

its fine Eager_Eyes, I traded my set away with another trader on Facebook :) so I got one in the end so no worries I know how rare the Grape pin is so Im not surprised people said no :P

Im looking forward to getting the St Paddys Mickey pin just cause it matches the stitch one.

Belle's World

We all know how quickly the Up soda badge sold out and how wanted it is. What do you think will be the next pin which sells out so quickly?
Anyone think Rescue Rangers or Mickey St Patricks Day pin?
Ro