High School Musical Party! (2009)

Started by esmeralda, January 04, 2009, 12:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esmeralda

Does anybody know if that great High School Musical show/parade is going to be back this year?
It looked very popular to me especially as there were to versions. A version with songs from the 1st movie in the morning and from the 2nd in the afternoon.Each show several times per day.
So, after that big success of the cinema movie, will there be a show based on it???
I couldn't find any announcements in the german travel catalogues.
Julia

Kristof

QuoteI couldn't find any announcements in the german travel catalogues.

It should have been in the catalogue.  It's definitely in the Dutch and English ones.  :)

esmeralda

Dear Kristof,
is it going to be based on HSM 3? Or maybe also on the two other movies like last summer, which means 3 different shows? :D
Julia

Anthony

It's in the brochure as 4th April to 27th September 2009, but no word on what the show will be yet.

Kinou

From what I heard today, this will be the same show all day which will feature the most popular songs from the 3 movies.
Hug it out bitch !

Willow

Quote from: "Kinou"From what I heard today, this will be the same show all day which will feature the most popular songs from the 3 movies.

Thanks for that info.

That sounds about right. I think 3 shows throughout the day would be overkill and start to get a bit confusing. 1 show at multiple times sounds cool to me.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Kinou"From what I heard today, this will be the same show all day which will feature the most popular songs from the 3 movies.

Thanks for the info Kinou :)

Off topic, but Kinou, where you working in the Tower of Terror on Friday the 2nd of January 2009? :wink:

Kinou

Yeah I was :)
Hug it out bitch !

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Kinou"Yeah I was :)

I knew it! Great carpet gag by the way :lol:  really added a little bit more magic to my very last ride of the trip :wink:

littlemermaid83

Thanks for the info :) Glad its on again when I am there in September.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aaron

Today was the first show:

Anthony

I've updated the topic title to the official name: High School Musical: La Fete!, or High School Musical Party!. And here's the WDSfans.com/PhotosMagiques.com video:

[dailymotion:105xbz1v]x8vm90[/dailymotion:105xbz1v]

But the version I saw this weekend was different. It doesn't have "You are the music in me" anymore, but a slow song which must be from HSM3 instead (I'd never heard it before, and I've not seen that film).

Good show, great energy and singing as we've come to expect, although I've got to agree with Kristof's reaction that it doesn't really flow into any kind of story or structure like the other shows did. There's nothing between the songs to string it together, however flimsily.

15MagicalYears

Does anyone else think that this is just a cheap way out?  :(
Rather than going for the full HSM3 Right here Right now show?  :-"

Anthony

It's probably no cheaper to run this version (if you meant literally cheaper).

As I said before it doesn't really have much of a story or flow now, but it's probably better they include the original songs more people know than the new ones which not everyone has heard...

On an entirely random note, I noticed you can (just about) hear the bass from the show inside CinéMagique... :?

lil-shawn

oh my gosh, i really don´t like this version, the other two was good, but
this one is so, so..... don´t now any word for it.
i think it would be better to use two tracks from the first two, and two from the third
one, sample senior year spring musical, this is a mix of all songs and the last song
high school musical and it would be a better mix.

thats the bad work of the entertainment department, they just do wrong work
this year, its a mess!!!