Started by cap'njack, December 04, 2008, 03:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cap'njack

I've done the same with Adventureland :goodvibes  :D  

1 - Aladdin Show
2 - Aladdin Darkride
3 - Splash Mountain

The Butlin Boy

Another great idea, especially an Aladdin dark ride, it could be great. Thanks for sharing :)  =D>

charlied

isn't splash mountain meant to be in frontierland? I reckon they should do a jungle area where 3 is and put in indiana jones adventure and jungle cruise

TowMater

Jungle Cruise & The Lion King dark ride should be in Adventureland.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

lil-shawn

i say bring out the old concept´s of this fantastic idea...
we already have the coaster, so they just need to add the rest.

Indiana Jones and the Lost Expedition : A huge complex designed to house the Indiana Jones Adventure as well as a mine cart roller coaster and part of the Jungle Cruise, with the Disneyland Railroad going through the middle.

also i think they schould bring this to adventureland too...

Pirates of Caribbean shooting gallery : similar to the Frontierland shooting gallery, but with a Pirate theming.

Ice101

Splash Mountain is much more a Frontier land attraction then it is Adventure land.

lil-shawn

Hey guy´s what do you think about the idea, to put a new theater
between colonel hattie´s pizza outpost and indian jones, and
put in a high quality Jungle book show? the show could have parts from
both movies, or just from the first one! i think it would fit perfectly
with the pizza outpost.

and between indiana jones and pirates the should bring all the stuff i listet
a few posts ago! this would be the perfect adventureland in my eyes...

Aladar

Quote from: "Ice101"Splash Mountain is much more a Frontier land attraction then it is Adventure land.
Imagination has a use. Splash Mountain with a different Theming and... Voila!! You have an Adventureland version of Splash Mountain.

JelleP

Splash Mountain with a Adventureland theming... Sounds interesting! But I still would like to see the Jungle Cruise and the Indiana Jones Adventure coming up in Adventureland.

The Aladdin dark ride is a little overdone in my opinion. DLP already has the Aladdin walkthrough and the Bazaar (which are wonderful ;)), so another Aladdin attraction is too much for just one park.

But DLP still hasn't got a Lion King attraction, so just change the Aladdin theme into a Lion King theme and viola: the perfect Adventureland... :D
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]