hi from the hotel new york

Started by toonarmylass, November 17, 2008, 10:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "toonarmylass"well i mjust say to you all. we are enjoying our time here. we are on the empire state floor which is actually really good. im haveing no problems and loving the breakies with characters all to our selves. we have took hundreds of photos so when we get back i will post some up. im a bit disappointed that the statue of mickey in the studios doesnt have the christmas gear on though. anyway see you all soon back to have my tea with all my friends, tigger, mickey etc. actually im fibbing im going to annettes. they were all dancing again on sunday night and wearing their skates great to see.

Hey sounds like your having a ball, i got back from my trip on thursday! I noticed Mickey in the studios didnt have his wee christmas coat, he had it last year, it was nice! Maybe they lost it lol opps! Can't wait to to hear and see your trip report! :D  :D/

keep enjoying yourself! :D

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

I'm pleased you're having a fab time Natalie...You say the weather is lovely  :shock: .....November..  :!:  :shock:  :shock:

I take it you mean dry... :mrgreen:

Looking forward to your Trip Report on your return, and those all important photo's.. :D/  :D/

Have fun for the rest of your trip.. :D

Riebi

Sounds like a great time over there!  :D  Nice that the empire state floor seems to be better!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...