hi from the hotel new york

Started by toonarmylass, November 17, 2008, 10:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toonarmylass

well this isnt exactly a trip report just wanted to let you all know we are haveing a fab time, weathewr has been lovely and i cried today when i saw fantalousion for the first time. will send a proper report later, bye see you all soon

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "toonarmylass"well this isnt exactly a trip report just wanted to let you all know we are haveing a fab time, weathewr has been lovely and i cried today when i saw fantalousion for the first time. will send a proper report later, bye see you all soon

Glad to hear you're having a great time. I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip. I'm looking forward to your Trip Report and Pics when you get back :)

-breeno-

Hey Natalie!

Great to hear you're having a great time, looking forward to your trip report when you get back :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

SophieD

Hi Natalie!! Sounds like your having a fab time!! can't wait to read your trip report!!!
 :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Mr_B

Hi,

Glad you're having a really great time - I'm looking forward to your trip report too !  :D

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

Clarebelle

Hey!!! glad to hear your having a fab time!! give Stitch a big hug from me :D cant wait to see your photos :mrgreen:
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

ColdSun

Nice to hear you are doing great. Looking forward to your trip report. But for know just enjoy the magic, have a fabulous time and give the Beast a cuddle :oops: .

never2old

Hi sis!!! Great to hear you guys are having a great time, looking forward to hear all the details when you get back!!

Nala_84

Sounds good :)! Have a great time, we're already looking forward to your trip report & pictures :)! Only 12 days for me to go ^^
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

toonarmylass

well i mjust say to you all. we are enjoying our time here. we are on the empire state floor which is actually really good. im haveing no problems and loving the breakies with characters all to our selves. we have took hundreds of photos so when we get back i will post some up. im a bit disappointed that the statue of mickey in the studios doesnt have the christmas gear on though. anyway see you all soon back to have my tea with all my friends, tigger, mickey etc. actually im fibbing im going to annettes. they were all dancing again on sunday night and wearing their skates great to see.

Is BTM open?  :)
Major worry in our house!!!

have a great time, look forward to piccies!!
Sequoia Lodge 2007
Sequoia Lodge 2008
2011 DCR Yipeee 3rd Christmas as DLP!!

Snow_White_Girl

Glad to hear you're having a great time, looking forward to your trip report!

\":lamp:\"

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "toonarmylass"well i mjust say to you all. we are enjoying our time here. we are on the empire state floor which is actually really good. im haveing no problems and loving the breakies with characters all to our selves. we have took hundreds of photos so when we get back i will post some up. im a bit disappointed that the statue of mickey in the studios doesnt have the christmas gear on though. anyway see you all soon back to have my tea with all my friends, tigger, mickey etc. actually im fibbing im going to annettes. they were all dancing again on sunday night and wearing their skates great to see.
[strike:30n2vz7d]Jealous jealous jealous![/strike:30n2vz7d] Glad your having a great time, I can't wait for your trip report :)

littlemermaid83

Glad to hear your having a lovely time.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

gerbillcat

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time  :D.