Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Quote from: "zanderstarz"Most likely, plus the float was never fully finished and secured when DOUD started so it wasnt going to be long before the bridge needed fixing properly. The float is currently in 2 halves backstage, very depressing to see :(

Oh dear  :cry:

Hope they fix it in time for the Christmas season!!

toonarmylass

oh please tell me it will bw fixed by 16th nov - 20th i need to see the whole parade and my friend who is coming with me hasnt been there in 13 years oh im getting desparate now!!!

jeakat24

Quote from: "toonarmylass"oh please tell me it will bw fixed by 16th nov - 20th i need to see the whole parade and my friend who is coming with me hasnt been there in 13 years oh im getting desparate now!!!

Your poor friend, I hope she gets to see it. It's not too bad if you have seen it before, I'm going again in 5 days and I'm actually quite looking forward to the princesses walking the route, but that's only because I've seen the parade before, I'd be feeling annoyed if I hadn't.
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

cinders

oh i do hope the princesses are walking when i go :D would be nice coz i havent seen them do that before ! and my daughter will be in her element ! :D

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

MagicStar

Quote from: "cinders"oh i do hope the princesses are walking when i go :D would be nice coz i havent seen them do that before ! and my daughter will be in her element ! :D

Even if the float is missing, the princesses will be there  :mrgreen:
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

jeakat24

I've just come back and they were walking along, I found it fab, especially as I deliberately stood at where the princesses stop
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Kristof

Float is back!!  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Aw wow that is such a beautiful photo Kristof!

Glad the float is back in action! :D

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

The Butlin Boy

Glad to see the float back. Did we ever find out why it was out of action for a while? Surely it wasn't the crash with the curb, that was ages ago and it returned afterwards before being taken out again? Strange :?

Willow

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Glad to see the float back. Did we ever find out why it was out of action for a while? Surely it wasn't the crash with the curb, that was ages ago and it returned afterwards before being taken out again? Strange :?

Was said a few pages ago, you probably missed it.

There was something to do with the bridge which was rushed when getting built so the parade would debut on time, it had to be fixed at some point so it was done.

Nala_84

Yaaay, good to see it back :)!

But why's the OUAD Parade in the dark?! Is that usual during Christmas Season? I don't know how to take good parade pics when it's so dark :(!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Nicholas-c

Its in the dark because its winter and it gets darker alot sooner now :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

olippold

We were there over Hallowe'en and noticed the princesses were walking rather than a float, without being aware of the reason why. But I thought it was better that they were walking about - 2 of them came up to my 5 year-old daughter, one said "Hello Princess" to her, and the other said "How beautiful you are". This made my daughter's holiday! (We'd paid some extortionate amount for her to have the "Disney Princess Makeover" that day.)

Nala_84

Haha, really Nicholas?!  :P ;)
I thought the parade would run around 1 pm or so during winter season ;)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Patrick

Quote from: "Nala_84"Haha, really Nicholas?!  :P ;)
I thought the parade would run around 1 pm or so during winter season ;)!

No it runs at 5pm, I believe, no doubt this is inline with the schedules of fantillusion running as well :wink: .