Enchanted (2007)

Started by Kristof, January 14, 2006, 11:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

*bump*

Disneyana

WOW !! Of course I need to see that movie. I already loved my soul out at two scenes. First the part with the "magic mirror" and second the part when the prince starts singing and the bycicles come. How funny. And with music from Alan Menken it couldn't be better. So I will watch that movie for sure since it will be in cinema two days after my birthday.  :)
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anthony

Full trailer (seems different to the earlier one): http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/enchanted/

Just... wow. The dragon looks incredible, the whole thing is just so clever and exciting. Like Shrek without the smugness and bad animation.

Mansion Staff

anyone know what date its coming to europe? a similar date to america?
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

Anthony

France : 28 November 2007     
Italy : 30 November 2007    
Austria : 13 December 2007    
Netherlands : 13 December 2007    
UK : 14 December 2007    
Belgium : 19 December 2007    
Denmark : 19 December 2007    
Spain : 21 December 2007    
Germany : 24 December 2007

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0461770/releaseinfo :wink:

Ireland is never mentioned for some reason, I guess it'll be similar to the UK date.

Mansion Staff

yeah I guess so
cant wait till december
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

GeoffD

http://en.blog.disneyland15.com/2007/08 ... encha.html

Disneyland 15th Blog exclusive preview

suzie

can't wait for this movie, the trailer is really promising
"Cause I found some kind of fairy...tale"

howtodeal

Carrie Underwood Online has learned from its exclusive sources that Carrie will be singing "Ever After" from the movie enchanted. Underwood recently shot the video to the soundtrack in downtown LA. The movie will be released November 21st, 2007. The soundtrack will contain 6 songs and reference classic Disney characters

That would be great for the soundtrack, Carrie Underwood had the number 1
selling album in America last year  :D

The film's score and music for the songs will be written by the accomplished songwriter and Broadway composer Alan Menken, who has done a number of Walt Disney Pictures films, such as The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Home on the Range, and The Shaggy Dog. Fellow Broadway composer and cohort Stephen Schwartz (The Prince of Egypt, Pippin, and Wicked) is contributing lyrics.

It has been confirmed that six songs have so far been worked at, and are being continuously polished. Apparently, according to recent reports, only five will appear in the finished film. They will be homages to the traditional style of Disney music, rather than parodies as previously reported.

Can't wait for this movie, i think it's going to do really well.[/quote]

peep

I'm too excited about this movie that I'm going to try and get tickets for the October showing of the film at the BFI's London Film Festival :P
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Patrick

I know this has nothing to do with some members, but for the UK members if you collect nectar points, for 500 you can see an advance preview in a Vue cinema on Sunday 2nd December :wink: .

Really excited about this movie, and will be funny to see just how different Stardust and Enchanted are, movie genre wise, after all if you have watched their latest trailers back to back, as I did tonight when seeing Ratatouille they use practically the same wording :lol: .  Enchanted "There has never been anything like Enchanted" and Stardust, "But never has there been an adventure quite like this" :lol: , see what I mean :wink: .

Anthony

Stardust looks awful... mainly because I can't believe just how much they ripped off the Enchanted trailers. Even the logo is similar.

As for Nectar points... whoa, that means I have to buy another 124 sandwiches (4 points) to see the film. :P They're so worthless.

Dlrpfan

Bring on 14th December!! I can wait and completly loved the trailer! I like the idea of it changing from being a animated to live action film too - great work disney!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Kristof

Have you guys seen the Villains featurette on the trailers page?  It reveals a few more winks to other Disney movies.  :)

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/en ... large.html

peep

Quote from: "Baloo"Stardust looks awful... mainly because I can't believe just how much they ripped off the Enchanted trailers. Even the logo is similar.

Have you seen the film? No, well then you can't slag it off (I have, you can read my review soon in another topic). If I'm not mistaken the logo for Enchanted was released well after the Stardust one.

I'm just praying there are seats left for the London Film Festival screening so I can purchase some on Wednesday.

Its looking really good though and I can't wait.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320