Enchanted (2007)

Started by Kristof, January 14, 2006, 11:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

New visuals!

Source

Disneyana

Looks very beautiful. I guess this really be an enchanted movie. I can't await to see it.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Nala_84

Hey, the pics are very nice :) Will that be a film about the fairies?! Half drwan film, half "real"?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

From the first page... :wink:

QuoteThe story centers on a princess-in-waiting who is banished from a classical animation world by a vainglorious queen and dumped into a modern-day, live-action Manhattan.
I think this film will do very well - sortof a soft re-introduction to traditional animation but not too much to put people off seeing the film.  The animation part will probably only be like 15 minutes, so it'll be a nice teaser for audiences... and hopefully get them realising something isn't good because its CGI. :)

Kristof

Some plots details have been posted on Jim Hill Media!!   :D  :D  :D

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/ ... esday.aspx

Anthony

QuoteGiselle is an absolute innocent among all of these jaded New Yorkers. Trying to apply what she knows of her world in our own. Which is why -- as this sweet young thing bumps into a disgruntled little person as she crosses Eighth Avenue -- Giselle calls after him, saying "Grumpy? Is that you?"
:lol:

And five new songs by Alan menken & Steven Schwarzt!  I'm looking forward to this now...

Nala_84

Alan Menken will be "on board"? That's another reason to be looking forward to this film :)

...have I understood it right that the animated elements aren't that much in the film? (And offtopic: Is another new hand-drawn Disney film planned yet?)
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kristof

Well here's the trailer!  It looks soo funny  :lol:

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/ind ... +Enchanted

Anthony

Oh, it looks brilliant! Way better than I expected!

I think this will be a big hit for them, just like they dreamed it. :wink:

disneyfanatic

OMG me too. I can't wait till Thanksgiving. It does look funny and I just love Patrick Dempsey. The squirrl is adorable!! I hope they have more info or products about it to buy before it's released.

Kristof

There's a higher resolution of the same trailer at this link:

http://progressive.totaleclips.com.edge ... 39_b2v.mov

Grumpy?   :lol:

Patrick

Love the trailer, looks hilarious in parts and also there has been talk that Julie Andrews has been called in to do the narration for the movie.

Quote from: "The Disney Blog"It's unclear if this is a late addition to the movie or simply a casting change, but Disney Legend Julie Andrews revealed to SciFi Channel that she will be recording the narration for the upcoming Disney film "Enchanted." I had heard that filming for the movie was done so they must have found something in post-production that required the talents of Andrews.

Source: The Disney Blog http://www.thedisneyblog.com/tdb/2007/0 ... ews_t.html

Anonymous

Looking forward to this. It looks fun, in a similar vein to Ella Enchanted, and finally some new traditional 2D animation.

And a new Princess!

:)

Nala_84

:D *lol* This looks so funny!! This really seems to be a great movie... I like the idea of a mixture... really looking forward to it :)
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Punky

CanĀ“t wait to see it. And, awwwwww she looks so beautiful!
If you dream it, you can achieve it!