Disneyland Park effects and details checklist

Started by Riebi, September 22, 2008, 10:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kurgly_bird

The red is a little disappointing, but i suppose it's possible that if we highlight them all somebody might pick up on it.

x x x

dagobert

I have a question concerning the castle. Is the Disney coat of arms on the castle like in Florida and Anaheim?

Can someone post a picture?

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "dagobert"I have a question concerning the castle. Is the Disney coat of arms on the castle like in Florida and Anaheim?

I don't think so, it could be I suppose, but I don't think it is :wink:

Kristof

Quote from: "dagobert"I have a question concerning the castle. Is the Disney coat of arms on the castle like in Florida and Anaheim?

Yes, I'll post a picture tomorrow.  :)

Flounder

Are you talking about the one on the left side of the castle? That can be found here.

Cheers,
Flounder

dagobert

Thank you very much!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Flounder"

Are you talking about the one on the left side of the castle? That can be found here.

Cheers,
Flounder

Wow, I didn't realise that there was one on our castle, thanks for that :)

Owain

Quote from: "Riebi"BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN
- Water splash

In this video from Disney parks advertising the DLRP Christmas Season, at point 0:50 onwards you can see the BTM splash  :D

[youtube:mc2zebli]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AcipNzJHhQ[/youtube:mc2zebli]

Clarebelle

The fountain outside Plaza Gardens wasnt working from the 8th - 11th Dec :(
Also Half of the dancers in PM were stationary :(

But I did get to see the Minature fair ground rides in Boardwalk Candy Place working!  :D  (the ones behind the cash registers) and 1 gas light on main street was definatly working, didnt notice the rest :oops: i was distracted by the parade :P

... and I even managed to get a video this time of Snow White in the Mirror!! (sorry its not the right way up)

[youtube:1d23ay3f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsaCiqtvpjE[/youtube:1d23ay3f]
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Clarebelle"The fountain outside Plaza Gardens wasnt working from the 8th - 11th Dec :(
Also Half of the dancers in PM were stationary :(

But I did get to see the Minature fair ground rides in Boardwalk Candy Place working!  :D  (the ones behind the cash registers) and 1 gas light on main street was definatly working, didnt notice the rest :oops: i was distracted by the parade :P

... and I even managed to get a video this time of Snow White in the Mirror!! (sorry its not the right way up)

[youtube:2zo1a2rz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsaCiqtvpjE[/youtube:2zo1a2rz]

Nice video, thanks for uploading it  :)  =D>

(Don't worry about it being the wrong way, it makes it unique :wink:  :P )

Clarebelle

thats me  :P  unique lol

Kristof

QuoteThe fountain outside Plaza Gardens wasnt working from the 8th - 11th Dec :(

Most fountain effects are turned off in the winter.  :)

Clarebelle

:oops:  just letting people know as on the list they are said to be on

Kristof

I noticed past weekend that quite a few light effects have been fixed, including the window on the Fantasyland-side of the main turret.  

I've updated the list with a few things I was able to check and threw in a few new things that need to be fixed.  :)

Kristof

Photo proof!  :mrgreen: