Disneyland Park effects and details checklist

Started by Riebi, September 22, 2008, 10:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festival Disney

In this video we can see Orbitron's rotating arm working again properly! (at 5:28)
[youtube:95foiqb1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMOo1-w8pKI[/youtube:95foiqb1]
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Festival Disney

Well Orbitron is still spinning more than a month on :P
One thing that stood out to me this past couple of days is lights. There's so many of them broken everywhere!
At fantasia gardens there are quite a lot not on, the two gazebos either side might as well be turned off... and the marquees at the entrance under the hotel are quite frankly a joke... (fixed now though  :thumbs: )
Moving on into the park, lights under the station were all working but are modern bulbs... no longer the antique ones that appear more orange and visually appealing. Main street facades and arcades also are mainly working properly.
Gas lamps on the other hand!! I counted three working on the street and absolutely none at all in the arcades.
On central plaza there was a visible number of lamps off including one whole side of the castle bridge.

And a final note - I hope main street station gets a refurb soon. The two ends either side of the main station were pealing and appeared rotten. Same with the station canopy. Reminded me more of some terribly neglected british train station instead of the beautiful oldy worldy turn of the century beauty that its supposed to be :(
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Elwell2009

Gas lamps in main street all working as of Christmas eve was so nice to walk in and they were all on, except one which currently hasent got its top, was only saying the day before :-)

perrollaz

Oh about the gas lamps on Main Street and in the Arcades. Are they working every day or just on special occasions? Or is the system itself broken?