Disney Theme Your Garden

Started by Samninetysix, September 20, 2008, 02:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samninetysix

We used to have this round bush in our front garden so I got to thinking.........

[attachment=0:60swtgog]MickeyBush.jpg[/attachment:60swtgog]

It's still growing and not quite perfect but it makes us (and others) smile when we walk up to the house.

Anybody else done anything as daft as this?  :?

Aveen2008

Wow that is fantastic, it even put a smile on my face, what a brilliant idea!! =D>

If I didn't live with my parents I think I would have a completely disney themed house and garden, although I would worry about putting nice disney Ornaments in the garden incase someone stole them (not that i live in a bad area of anything)lol.

Aveen xxx :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

The Butlin Boy

Lol, I seriously love the bush, how cool is that :P Well done and thanks for posting a picture of it :)

bigrossco

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Wow that is fantastic, it even put a smile on my face, what a brilliant idea!! =D>

If I didn't live with my parents I think I would have a completely disney themed house and garden, although I would worry about putting nice disney Ornaments in the garden incase someone stole them (not that i live in a bad area of anything)lol.

Aveen xxx :D

Some how I can just seee you with a house like that lol ;)
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Clarebelle

I have thought about this before .... is that sad?

everyday I drive past an antiques shop that sell some amazing and old things and at the moment they have a bird bath that has gone green (like the statue of Liberty, sorry I'm having a blonde moment and cant remember what its made of :roll: ) and it looks just likethe ones in the DLH garden. I dont have a house, or garden, of my own yet but if its the right price I might consider it... just need to find somewhere to store it ....
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

burntsienna

Is is something to do with the metal oxidising or something and it turns green.

We have a bird bath in our garden thats turned a green tint, and it does look similar to the DLH gardens...well it has a certain feel to it =]
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

We used to have a stone birdbath with one of the little cinderella birds sitting on the edge, but it got stolen a few years back!  :(

Clarebelle

awwww I really want to buy it now! its like an upturned flower and has two I think doves on either side (I've only driven past so havent had a good lookk) and just looks wonderful!

burntsienna

Awww, maybe ask for it for christmas?
Ours mainly lays on the floor ground...lol It fell a while ago during strong winds and its base was damaged abit so now on the rare occasion it does stand...it easily topples over again...the poor thing!

Javey74

That's brilliant.... :D/  :D/

Well I've seen this type topiary before, go no further than DLRP, but to have it in your own garden is magnificent, thanks for sharing.  :D

I'll not go into detail here with it being a family Forum, but I have seen some 'Mickey Body Art' done in a similar way, if you know what I mean.. :wink:  :o  :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

hmmmm christmas .... I know my parents have already bought me a ton of DT's lol (Ifound them in their bedroom hehe) and Chris is buying me a macbook!!! yay and maybe the swarovski tinkerbelle!!! I'm sooo excited, along with the holiday I dont think so :-( eeeekk

however 21st birthdays next year, altho there is talk of a new car and WDW and DLRP (I am aware I sound spoilt I'm sorry, only child. I'm just very VERY lucky, and were splashing the cash a bit at the moment as we have both just got new jobs and after our birthdays it will be SERIOUS saving for a house and saving is not a concept i welcome)

burntsienna

Quote from: "Clarebelle"hmmmm christmas .... I know my parents have already bought me a ton of DT's lol (Ifound them in their bedroom hehe) and Chris is buying me a macbook!!! yay and maybe the swarovski tinkerbelle!!! I'm sooo excited, along with the holiday I dont think so :-( eeeekk

however 21st birthdays next year, altho there is talk of a new car and WDW and DLRP (I am aware I sound spoilt I'm sorry, only child. I'm just very VERY lucky, and were splashing the cash a bit at the moment as we have both just got new jobs and after our birthdays it will be SERIOUS saving for a house and saving is not a concept i welcome)

Lol!!
I believe finding your presents spoils the suprise! lol

You don't sound spoilt at all =]
I'm the same though....I have difficulty saving all the time.
Looking forward to Christmas though can't wait to buy people presents.

Might invest in a new bird bath for my mum....well not for her but as a present for her lo!  :lol:
Just imagined my mum in a bird bath!  :lol:  8)

Clarebelle

lol

and I dont know which DTs they got me, well i know one (mum told me its the 7 dwarfs one, they got it for £49 instead of £75, bargan!) i thought that they were my empty boxed that I still havent put away :roll: but they were full!!!! so I put them down hurredly!

burntsienna

Quote from: "Clarebelle"lol

and I dont know which DTs they got me, well i know one (mum told me its the 7 dwarfs one, they got it for £49 instead of £75, bargan!) i thought that they were my empty boxed that I still havent put away :roll: but they were full!!!! so I put them down hurredly!

Wow that really was a bargin!
Lol I always keep the boxes things come in...half the time I have more boxes than things though somehow...or atleast it seems like it.

Clarebelle

hehe yeah we have a house full of collectables and our attick is full of boxes for things I'm sure we dont have lol