New Movie Posters on the Lighting Rigs

Started by Anthony, September 25, 2005, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Remember that "Stars On Set" exhibition which started in September 2002 and then continued for years and years and years?  Well, it's finally over!  And in it's place.... some lovely movie posters, old and new, from Disney's best-loved films.  And the best part - they're colourful, very "Disney" and they complement the zones they're placed in.  We've got Mickey Mouse and Animation Classics around Animation Courtyard, then Disney Channel shows around the TV Tour and then big action blockbusters in Backlot!

Here's a few of them:

Full collection here: http://www.dlrp.fr/news/show_news.php?id_news=78

Aren't they great?  I really like the "Orphan's Benefit" one - it fits nicely against the colours of Studio 1.  :D

Patrick

Oh wow they know how to liven up that park, it's so great to see them, especially these 2 which I have to say are my 2 favourite disney movies nice to see them there :D .

Definately nice to see they have tried hard with this, I say it must make the studios a nice place especially for all those awful WDS is a place of concrete idiotic fans :P .

Kristof

The Chicken Little ones are the same as in Disney-MGM Studios.

They're all looking great!   8)

Anthony

Even more new posters have been put up over the last few days:

(source & more photos: http://www.dlrp.fr/news/show_news.php?id_news=89)

Patrick

YAY a poster for yet another movie that has not been released :D , I know Pirates of the Caribbean 2 poster does not look fantastic, it's so cool to see a poster up for it, can't wait to see that movie another 2+ hours of Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp :lol: .

Kristof

They have almost all been removed, with the exception of a couple Chicken Little ones at Animation Courtyard!

penfold12

any idea whats replacing them?

Kristof

Quote from: "penfold12"any idea whats replacing them?

Lumière?  :lol:

mehdi5

I hope they will be replaced with new movie posters

Aaron

Isn't this since the storm that hit wds a couple of months ago?

Kristof

No, there were a few damaged, but far from all!!

CafeFantasia

Any chance they might ever take these lighting rigs down? No other Disney park has them. In my opinion they look very ugly and industrial, ruining the themeing of any land they're in.

Are the lighting rigs even used during the parades? I don't think they are. So what are they for?

Kristof

QuoteAs the lighting rigs even used during the parades? I don't think they are. So what are they for?

Yes they are.   :?

CafeFantasia

What, they really use the lights, in the middle of the day? I know they use the speakers, but surely speakers could be hidden away a bit more.

ChipChap

In Disneyland Park the lights on the Main Street Buildings are in use during the parade, too :P
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!