15th Anniversary/5th Anniversary of Dlrp!

Started by Clarebelle, June 29, 2008, 06:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

5th

15th

5th

15th

5th

15th

5th

15th

More piccies to follow ...
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Wow great pics so far, nice to see the comparisons, look forward to seeing more Clarebelle. I have to say I think the castle looked far more festive at the 5th than the 15th.

Luv Aveen :ears:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Wow great pics so far, nice to see the comparisons, look forward to seeing more Clarebelle. I have to say I think the castle looked far more festive at the 5th than the 15th.

Luv Aveen :ears:

Well you definatly knew it was a celebration, you could see it everywhere around the park!

toonarmylass

thats the first time i have ever seen a picture of the castle at 5 years, and i am soo sorry to say i really dont like it. i love the castle with the candles, but i think the decorations on the 5th anniversary look tacky to me (IMHO)sorry if that upsets anyone

Clarebelle

Quote from: "toonarmylass"thats the first time i have ever seen a picture of the castle at 5 years, and i am soo sorry to say i really dont like it. i love the castle with the candles, but i think the decorations on the 5th anniversary look tacky to me (IMHO)sorry if that upsets anyone

alot of people share that view, no ofense taken

Aveen2008

Quote from: "toonarmylass"thats the first time i have ever seen a picture of the castle at 5 years, and i am soo sorry to say i really dont like it. i love the castle with the candles, but i think the decorations on the 5th anniversary look tacky to me (IMHO)sorry if that upsets anyone

I think I like the 5th because it is really different, whereas the candles don't make much of a difference to the castle but I also think the castle is beautiful in it's normal form anyway.:)

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Does anyone have any pictures of the 10th anniversary, we were supposed to go, but I was in hospital so we had to cancel :-(

-breeno-

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Does anyone have any pictures of the 10th anniversary, we were supposed to go, but I was in hospital so we had to cancel :-(

They didn't really do much for the 10th anniversary, they put up a sign with "10" on the castle like the 5th and 15th but took it down the next day i think.  They were more focused on the studios which opened the same year.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Kristof

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Does anyone have any pictures of the 10th anniversary, we were supposed to go, but I was in hospital so we had to cancel :-(

http://www.photosmagiques.com/blog/?p=308  :D

Clarebelle

Quote from: "raptor1982"

http://www.photosmagiques.com/blog/?p=308  :D

WOW :shock:  thanks I've never seen the first anniversary castle ... they really went to town for the 10th, but I suppose Studios cost a bit

toonarmylass

i like tha first anniversary castle that was well wicked!!!

Clarebelle

5th

15th

5th

When they worked!
15th

5th

15th

denethor

The mooses ate all the grass? ^^

Clarebelle

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

RnRCj

It's such a shame that the geysers no longer work. :( I would love to see them working again one day; I've only seen them working in videos and pictures.