[HKDL] Photo Tours of the Resort Area

Started by Anthony, September 02, 2005, 03:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

There are now loads of new photos of the resort over on http://www.laughingplace.com

I think I've found something I really love about the place too - the train station!  It looks beautiful!  If only ours looked like that...  :( The main fountain is really cool as well - it's a shame the Fantasia Gardens fountains aren't as imaginative as that...

Kristof

I really, really, really dislike their Fantasyland Station.  It looks like a Barbie house.  :x

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"I really, really, really dislike their Fantasyland Station.  It looks like a Barbie house.  :x
:lol:

I don't know why I'm laughing - it really is bad, isn't it?!  :?  I didn't get that far in looking through the photos, so thanks for pointing it out (or not, as the case may be!).  This might be the first Disney Resort where I like the outside resort part better than the park!

Anthony

I think I found something worse than the Fantasyland Station:

I also don't get the design of the Tomorrowland entrance sign.  Maybe Hong Kong is different, but if they built that in America or maybe even Paris, there'd be people climbing up it all day long...