Google Earth 3D Disneyland Paris

Started by britincgn, May 20, 2008, 11:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

I've just tried again and still no 3D  :evil:

luke85

I've given up. What's the point in setting a date if it's not going to work on that date? It's not as if the website has been updated with any info either!

Luigi

i gave it a try too, but it still says "coming soon" for me

Aaron

Maybe they're waiting on the newest pictures with the redecorated castle for MMP ;)

flor

It won't come for the coming months.
There are some technical challenges for Google to launch Disneyland 3D.

no new date is announced yet

Luigi

thanks for the news, even when these are bad news. Maybe i'll make my trip to DLRP before they launch DLRP 3D :D

CafeFantasia

Don't you just love countdown clocks, that countdown to a specific day, only for the event/product to be delayed? Classic :-)

lil-shawn

hey guy´s, very nice we have now Disney´s Sequoia Lodge in 3D  :P

JohnH

Quote from: "lil-shawn"hey guy´s, very nice we have now Disney´s Sequoia Lodge in 3D  :P
Hi, how did you find this? Apologies for being a techno-idiot!

Anthony

Oh yeah! Pretty much the simplest building in the whole resort...

Nothing seems to happen when you click it yet.

@JohnH, do you have the latest Google Earth installed? Make sure "3D Buildings" is turned on in the Layers sidebar.

JohnH

Quote from: "Anthony"Oh yeah! Pretty much the simplest building in the whole resort...

Nothing seems to happen when you click it yet.

@JohnH, do you have the latest Google Earth installed? Make sure "3D Buildings" is turned on in the Layers sidebar.

I do, yes. But am I looking at DLRP or Florida?
Cheers

Owain

I cant wait to see this in full. Ive been using WDW 3D alot on google earth recently. Its so amazing!  :)

Disneyland Paris Treasures

The Sequoia Lodge is a model made by a fan. It has nothing to do with the Disneyland Paris 3D project.

Anthony

Quote from: "Mobi"the Disneyland Paris 3D project.
Which is turning out to be a really professional affair... :roll:

Thanks for the info.

bigrossco

ha if we worked together we would prob have all the DLP Hotels done in the time it is taking disney to do it!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista