Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Aww that sucks :(
You'll have to grown some extra arms or get Bernards Watch!!! (from the program that used to be on t.v...)  8)  :mrgreen:
Can you multi-task?
Mr Walt did draw on occation I think.

Awww no! that's terrible!  :shock:
I do hope you can find them though at some point!!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"Mr Walt did draw on occation I think.

Awww no! that's terrible!  :shock:
I do hope you can find them though at some point!!
Walt did draw occasionally, but when it came to Mickey, he had to get his partner Ub Iwerks to show him how to draw a 2D side headshot of Mickey.  Since everytime Walt went to a function people would just expect him to draw them a quick picture of Mickey, but he couldn't until Ub rescued him.  :roll: How embarassing that must have been... :oops:  :oops:

Yeah hopefully I'll have a good clearout in the loft and I'll find them.. :shock:  :|

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Walt did draw occasionally, but when it came to Mickey, he had to get his partner Ub Iwerks to show him how to draw a 2D side headshot of Mickey.  Since everytime Walt went to a function people would just expect him to draw them a quick picture of Mickey, but he couldn't until Ub rescued him.  :roll: How embarassing that must have been... :oops:  :oops:

Yeah hopefully I'll have a good clearout in the loft and I'll find them.. :shock:  :|

Aww! yeah that must have been. Poor Walt, but he learnt which is great!
I really wish he was still around, and we could meet him! That would be just so amazing.

Yeah they'll be stored away somewhere safe! (like my pins...)  :D

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"Aww! yeah that must have been. Poor Walt, but he learnt which is great!
I really wish he was still around, and we could meet him! That would be just so amazing.
You could hold a seance... :shock:  :shock:

"Walt are you there"  :-$

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "burntsienna"Ooo how about one with Donald and Chip and Dale, where Chip and Dale have stollen Donalds book! and Donald is angry and they are running away with it!
And the Book could be something like 'How to Outsmart Little Critters' or something lol =]

Oh please, oh please, oh please someone draw Chip n Dale. I'm still not up to drawing anything ( but alot better now  :D  ) and I couldn't do them justice if I was

Pete... There should be at least one of them on here... but I'm willing to do a new one if someone was to grab and post me a cracking photo of the two, or even post the old one to give you a taste of the two!

Javey we want art and you shall give us art, we're not your nine old men, you are part of the team that is MagicForum (I couldn't think! I had Something like Magicsney and Magixar), and like Lasster with Pixar you must muck in and do some dirty work luck us... Please  :wink:  :?:  

Minnie my dear bum kicking friend, I feel that you should open a poll in poll land when you post them all and give your fans the choice to pick their favourite for you to personalize your planner with... and then if you disagree with it you can do a Dennis Wise and put your favourite in ignoring the fans opinion!

In the meantime whilst our Mr Lasster (The Second) and Minnie think it Over here I post my last in current pictures... The Zero who became a Hero

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"You could hold a seance... :shock:  :shock:

"Walt are you there"  :-$

Ooo that would be so cool! But I'd never do it alone!
I shall have to recruite people =]

Would you like to be recruited?...it was your idea after all  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Wow Captain Pan another master piiiieeeece!!!!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :D/
It's brilliant!

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Javey we want art and you shall give us art, we're not your nine old men, you are part of the team that is MagicForum (I couldn't think! I had Something like Magicsney and Magixar), and like Lasster with Pixar you must muck in and do some dirty work luck us... Please  :wink:  :?:  
Mr Pan, if I was still at school or College or Uni and had 13 Weeks holiday a year, I would be churning out as much work as yourself.  Unfortunately I don't...I get 25 days and that's it... :P  :mrgreen: Like most, you are still working when you're off.. :wink:  :)

burntsienna

Hahaha good reply Javey!
Though there is still this matter of multi tasking...  :lol:

I know you'll probably post something when you've had time to draw   :D

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"Hahaha good reply Javey!
Though there is still this matter of multi tasking...  :lol:

I know you'll probably post something when you've had time to draw   :D
Multi tasking... :mrgreen:  Yeah I do a lot of that at work, especially now seen as the Manager is on holiday, so I'm covering his workload aswell as my own, it's more of a problem now, since it's my busiest time of year with my own workload, with all of the Franchise paperwork, college enrolments and that, aswell as running the whole centre :shock:  :)

But yeah if I could just multi task at home, like with the housework, I may be able to do a few drawings.... :wink:  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"Javey we want art and you shall give us art, we're not your nine old men, you are part of the team that is MagicForum (I couldn't think! I had Something like Magicsney and Magixar), and like Lasster with Pixar you must muck in and do some dirty work luck us... Please  :wink:  :?:  
Mr Pan, if I was still at school or College or Uni and had 13 Weeks holiday a year, I would be churning out as much work as yourself.  Unfortunately I don't...I get 25 days and that's it... :P  :mrgreen: Like most, you are still working when you're off.. :wink:  :)

I'm sorry...  :oops:  But then I have no job, except as a volunteer class assistant, for both Schools and a Martial Arts Club!... so I draw to keep me working, practicing for when Disney eventually take me on (In my Dreams)... Please good, noble and kind sir, could we have a less than frequent sketch from our version of Lasseter? I don't mind how long we have to wait either... (just make sure its before I die  :wink:)

Meanwhile... Laura, William is great... I can't wait to have the story completed and have all my characters drawn by the maestro herself, (Scarlet and her animals are waiting for life and Im waiting in high anticipation for them, particularly Garten, Breeze and Scarlet) I'll then copy them and send them off to disney (amongst others) with all the details attached... and hopefully we shall make it big! And thanks for the comment on Herc... but for me there is like usually I think there's something wrong!

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"I'm sorry...  :oops:  But then I have no job, except as a volunteer class assistant, for both Schools and a Martial Arts Club!... so I draw to keep me working, practicing for when Disney eventually take me on (In my Dreams)... Please good, noble and kind sir, could we have a less than frequent sketch from our version of Lasseter? I don't mind how long we have to wait either... (just make sure its before I die  :wink:)
Well I can promise you your last line Captain Pan, that's for sure... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Multi tasking... :mrgreen:  Yeah I do a lot of that at work, especially now seen as the Manager is on holiday, so I'm covering his workload aswell as my own, it's more of a problem now, since it's my busiest time of year with my own workload with all of the Franchise paperwork, with the college enrolments and that... :shock:  :)

But yeah if I could just multi task at home, like with the housework, I may be able to do a few drawings.... :wink:  :mrgreen:

Aww!
So it's really hectic at work now.
I would say you could do what I do and draw on the way to work (uni/college for me)
But you drive...so I wouldn't recommend it  :lol:

Haha yeah do what I do...get all the house work out of the way, finish reading a book then draw whilst on the Forum and Msn  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Meanwhile... Laura, William is great... I can't wait to have the story completed and have all my characters drawn by the maestro herself, (Scarlet and her animals are waiting for life and Im waiting in high anticipation for them, particularly Garten, Breeze and Scarlet) I'll then copy them and send them off to disney (amongst others) with all the details attached... and hopefully we shall make it big! And thanks for the comment on Herc... but for me there is like usually I think there's something wrong!

I started a sketch of Scarlet today.
I got up early and did a sketch of Scarlet, did some of Javeys Castle request after binning the other attempt! lol Finished reading my book, did some house work and then went to my friends house!
Then I came home not too long ago and have been on here and started to finish reading another book I've been working on!  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"Draw whilst on the Forum and Msn  :mrgreen:
He-he-he  :lol:  :lol:  If I did this, god knows what would end up getting drawn on the paper... :lol:  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "burntsienna"Draw whilst on the Forum and Msn  :mrgreen:
He-he-he  :lol:  :lol:  If I did this god knows what would end up getting drawn on the paper... :lol:  :mrgreen:

Unfortunaltey that's what I do and you end up with the sort of rubbish I post here! Yet i draw better when I post on here than I do when I'm alone, I need people to talk to and Wendybird1 doesn't talk that often enough for me to draw tidily when she's around!

Laura I honestly can't wait to see them... Which costume style have you chosen for the D.I.D./Princess?

Javey I'll have to forward the picture Laura did of my Characters with the Description I gave her of them... They are so Disney like its Unbelievable, and so to the description too!