Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

OK... So I am.. or am Very close to being BACK...

TP is over and CP returns....

Its been a while but this one is a bit of Pixar FanArt which has been encouraged upon...
Young Dash... As a teen/young adult

The Butlin Boy

Very creative CP, It does look like it could be Dash in the future :wink:

Well done =D>

MizzRabbit

Just a quick note. The head of the Danish Disneyland Paris department got a copy of my children's book and some of my other project material and this is what he had to say: "I'm especially impressed with your wonderful children's book! It's a really good idea with a little fairytale you can identify with. Can I show it to some of our collaborators?".

So to me that was a really good response that I'm very happy with. Just thought you'd want to know. Anyway,  I'll do some more Disney fan stuff as soon as I'm finished with work (freelance stuff).

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

CentralPlazaPerson

=D>  =D>  well done mizzrabbit

Clarebelle

Well done Honey! thats so cool, maybe one day we will get to buy a copy of it in DLP!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

DLP-Photos.com

Captain Pan: Great to see some artwork on here again and it is a great fanart you have made here - brilliant!  =D>

Honey: Wow, that sounds so great and well deserved - I was really impressed with your Children's Book  :D/
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Javey74

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Just a quick note. The head of the Danish Disneyland Paris department got a copy of my children's book and some of my other project material and this is what he had to say: "I'm especially impressed with your wonderful children's book! It's a really good idea with a little fairytale you can identify with. Can I show it to some of our collaborators?".

So to me that was a really good response that I'm very happy with. Just thought you'd want to know. Anyway,  I'll do some more Disney fan stuff as soon as I'm finished with work (freelance stuff).
Congratulations Honey..  =D>  =D>  =D>

Keep up the good work..  :wink:  :D

Captain Pan

Thank you Guys for the comments... Its nice to flash the pens back on the forum.., and means I have (thanks to Javey) 70 to go!

Honey congratulations, lets get it translated and on shop shelves... when that happens expect the demand for an Autograph!... I'm just wondering if your going to do the ones we (mainly me) suggested whilst you were sketching them!

Gareth

i have finished my graphics a levle and for a transformation project i did a disney time line i made everything in the photos and hope you all enjoy look at it it feature everything from beggenign to end and any comments goood or bad will be wlcomed hoe you all like

the password for the album is wesley =D

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/ ... 20project/

Gareth =D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

DLP-Photos.com

Hi Gareth

I would love to see your work, but I am being asked for an album password, when I try to open your link :)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

CentralPlazaPerson

Same here  :|

Gareth

ooooo soo sorry guys the password is wesley =D ill editi my post with it aswell

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

CentralPlazaPerson

=D>  =D>  =D>  Neat work Gareth!
I should really do stuff like this as I'm off over summer :L

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Just a quick note. The head of the Danish Disneyland Paris department got a copy of my children's book and some of my other project material and this is what he had to say: "I'm especially impressed with your wonderful children's book! It's a really good idea with a little fairytale you can identify with. Can I show it to some of our collaborators?".

That is incredible news Honey, congratulations, it is very deserved =D>  :mrgreen:

I'm very impressed with your A level Graphics work too Gareth, do you know what mark you got for it. It's very good, well done :)

CentralPlazaPerson

This is my first piece of artwork for Magicforum!
I decided to do Mickey so I looked him up on Google Search and found a picture. So I decided to draw that.
I'm not that good at Art as you can see  :lol: