Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Absolutely perfect there Nicolai... Spot on and knocks the spots off all 101 dalmations!
 =D>  =D>  =D>

Keep Up the Good Work

Javey74

Great Jiminy Cricket there forza..  =D>  =D>  =D>

Uploaded, keep up the good work..   :D/  Oh and awaiting a few comments..  :wink:  :D

DLP-Photos.com

Thank you 15magicalyears, Pan and Javey - I really appreciate your comments.

As for my comments they will be done tomorrow Javey :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

The Butlin Boy

So who will be the first person to post some art on the 100th page then :mrgreen:

Well done everyone who's participated, for 100 pages of fantastic images =D>  :D

Javey74

Does this count>>   :P

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Javey74"Does this count>>   :P

Did you draw it? :P

Javey74

I wish..  :P

Saying that I did have to store this picture and upload it pixel by pixel, the process is called "Saving"..  :lol:  :P

But, it is artwork, and it is the first to be uploaded onto Page 100..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Javey74"I wish..  :P

Saying that I did have to store this picture and upload it pixel by pixel, the process is called "Saving"..  :lol:  :P

But, it is artwork, and it is the first to be uploaded onto Page 100..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

You cheeky man slipping your way around my comment :lol:  :P

That said it is a very good piece of work, whether you actually made it or not :wink:

So, who will be the first member to post their OWN art work on the 100th page? :lol:

Javey74

Damn... I've been sussed..  :lol:  :P  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

First Artist with own Artwork...

From Pixar's Latest Adventure... I give you Russell

I'm not impressed by it...mainly cause he doesn't look as loveable and cuddly as the Movie Still..

But then You Know How I feel about my art sometimes

DLP-Photos.com

First of all, congratulations on being the first to post original artwork on the 100th page of the topic  =D>

(Did you notice the "original" in the topic title, Javey? ;))

Quote from: "Captain Pan"But then You Know How I feel about my art sometimes

Exactly what I was going to say, because I think it is great and his character is top notch.
/Nicolai

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Captain Pan"

I'm not impressed by it...mainly cause he doesn't look as loveable and cuddly as the Movie Still..

Yes he does :P

Well done CP, first ORIGINAL art work of the 100th page :mrgreen:

Javey74

Quote from: "forza_united"(Did you notice the "original" in the topic title, Javey? ;))
Point of Opinion..  :P  [Polite Criticism]

The term of ORIGINAL..

Take the drawing of Russell from 'Up', I could have done the same drawing, simply by tracing over the top of Captain Pans Picture.  :wink:

Now the word original is defined as the first of, in this case a picture of art. I can find loads of images of Russell, so if referring to the word original, it would have to be the artist who invented him in many poses, so in actual fact what we have here is a copy of an ORIGINAL if that pose existed already. Whereas if it didn't then it would be classed as an interpretation of an original character, the only original defined here is the actual paper is was drawn on and the equipment used, but not the character..  :P

It really comes down to the criteria of what you class the term original on..  :)

Pause for thought... :)

DLP-Photos.com

You make some really good points and a very long road of arguements, which tells me that being the first to post some original artwork means a lot to you ;)

Unfortunately this is still Pan in my opinion, but you are one of the most important person for this topic inventing the Art of Animation at Home Gallery if that helps? ;)
/Nicolai

Javey74

Quote from: "forza_united"You make some really good points and a very long road of arguements, which tells me that being the first to post some original artwork means a lot to you ;)

Unfortunately this is still Pan in my opinion, but you are one of the most important person for this topic inventing the Art of Animation at Home Gallery if that helps? ;)
Don't worry about it forza, I wasn't being serious, I was only joking with my picture..  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

I couldn't help but twist the exact phrasing of The Butlin Boy's sentences..  :wink:  :D

I totally agree, Captain Pan is the first person to post artwork on Page 100, it's just the topic title that could be misconstrude..  :)  

Well done to Captain Pan, for your well deserved accomplishment..  =D>  :D/  =D>  

Also to the rest of the artists making up the pages to 100, you all deserve a good round of applause..  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

After all, you all keep my Art Gallery going strong..  :wink:  :D

Oh, and thanks forza for the 'Art of Animation at Home Galleries' comments..  :D