Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"Very good Captain Pan, I've uploaded it to the galleries awaiting your thoughts.  Now I wonder what you would design for Javey74... :mrgreen:

Is that a Challenge Noble Sir?

Well I've done both Pete's Dragon and Clarebelle... Just I keep loosing the pad I've drawn them in... Just got to use my head a bit...

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "Javey74"Very good Captain Pan, I've uploaded it to the galleries awaiting your thoughts.  Now I wonder what you would design for Javey74... :mrgreen:

Well I've done both Pete's Dragon and Clarebelle... Just I keep loosing the pad I've drawn them in... Just got to use my head a bit...
If you want it to be a challenge, then yes I can make it one.. :D

Suprise me.. :D/

Lord Sir Javey Awaits... 8)

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"

If you want it to be a challenge, then yes I can make it one.. :D

Suprise me.. :D/

I got a Problem already... The 'J'  Everything else is pretty much sorted... the only thing I can think of for the 'J' is the Old Mighty Ducks Logo... Unless someone can think of a Disney Movie/brand which features a 'J'

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"I got a Problem already... The 'J'  Everything else is pretty much sorted... the only thing I can think of for the 'J' is the Old Mighty Ducks Logo... Unless someone can think of a Disney Movie/brand which features a 'J'
Mmmmm, I see what you mean.... :shock:  :shock:

I can't think of one at presesnt.. :-k  :-k  :-k

Agent Lex

Javey74

Quote from: "Agent Lex"Return of Jafar?
Good thinking Agent Lex.. =D> Yes the Arabian 'J'.. :wink:

Captain Pan

Just an 'L' and a duck away from finishing the starter sketch for ideas...

Trying to ensure not too much of one movie is incorperated and with it, and that Classic Disney and Pixar along with Lasseter's Disney are meshed together...

Tomorrow then Full Picture will be sketched and finished as I listen to Lucas Grabreel's "Go The Distance", Billy Ray Cyrus' "Real Gone", Daughter Miley's "Part of your World" and Miss Tisdale's "Kiss The Girl"

Captain Pan

Done

Lord Sir Javey 74

Your Challenge now is to tell me where each letter comes from Good Sir?

and I also found my other pad... with Pete's and Clarebelle's in
I'll Make you guess Whose is Whose

MinniesBestPal

WOAH! They're awesome!

DLP-Photos.com

They are amazing Captain and very very creative...  :D/  =D> Just as your drawings from the Pixar movies.

Your drawing from NBC is very good too Snow_White_Girl - I agree that her dress' colors just make the drawing even better :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Javey74

One word Captain Pan...Fantastic  :D/  :D/  :D/

Some of the letters I know, a few look vaguely familiar, which I could probably check upon, and the odd one I've never seen.. :oops:

Anyway, I've uploaded all 3 already.. :mrgreen:

Thanks again.. =D>  =D>  =D>

Captain Pan

Lord Sir Javey 74...  :shock:  To be honest I am a little disappointed with you for not knowing some of the letters, for a man of vast knowledge I thought you'd have them all sorted

Here's a Little Break Down
L- Lilo & Stitch Title Logo
O- Bolt Logo
R-Rusteeze Medicated Bumper Ointment Logo
D- Walt Disney 'Signature' Logo

S- Sleeping Beauty Logo Variation
I- The Incredibles Logo
R- Meet The Robinsons Logo

J- Return of Jafar Title
A- Al's Toy Barn Logo
V- Cars Logo
E- WALL-E Logo
Y- Walt Disney 'Signature' Logo

Numbers- Toy Story, Cars Styled and coloured in Donald's Uniform

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Lord Sir Javey 74...  :shock:  To be honest I am a little disappointed with you for not knowing some of the letters, for a man of vast knowledge I thought you'd have them all sorted

Here's a Little Break Down
L- Lilo & Stitch Title Logo - Never seen it..[got DVD though]
O- Bolt Logo - Too new, never studied logo properly.
R-Rusteeze Medicated Bumper Ointment Logo - Never seen 'Cars' enough.
D- Walt Disney 'Signature' Logo - To obvious that one.. :mrgreen:

S- Sleeping Beauty Logo Variation - Have seen.. :D/
I- The Incredibles Logo - Have seen.. :D/
R- Meet The Robinsons Logo - Have seen..  :D/

J- Return of Jafar Title - Have seen..  :D/
A- Al's Toy Barn Logo - Never seen it..[got on DVD though]
V- Cars Logo - Have seen..  :D/
E- WALL-E Logo - Also familiar from advertising [still need on DVD]  :oops:
Y- Walt Disney 'Signature' Logo - Too obvious that one aswell.. :mrgreen:

Numbers- Toy Story, Cars Styled and coloured in Donald's Uniform - Those familiar, definitely Donald Colours.. :lol:  :mrgreen:
Yes, you may be shocked by some of the reasoning in red above, but it's true.. :shock:  :mrgreen:

But even people of vast knowledge as you put it, still need to research to make sure of everything, as vast knowledge can be a hindrance at times, and can overlap if you're not careful. I only wish I had time to watch all our DVD's, if only.. :roll:

Too be honest I've got more Disney Info around me than I can deal with, and as before, it all comes down to time.. :wink:  :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

Tom;

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,

Its simply amazing, thank you so much for finding the time, and putting all that effort in
*hugs*
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Snow_White_Girl

Captain Pan, they're amazing!! Could you do one for Snow White Girl too please??  :mrgreen:

I drew Goofy yesterday, couldn't get Eeyore right! Will get it scanned up tonight!  :D/

\":lamp:\"