First off - a tribute to the great Captain Pan:

Second - Tarzan thinking:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Javey74

Great expressions on both drawings there forza.. =D>  =D>  =D>

madame_leota

its been ages since i have checked out any of the artwork on here and its all so amazing!!

so well done to all of you artists!!  =D>

i stopted drawing for ages after feeling totaly un-inspired after i couldnt finish off a piece that i really really wanted to draw but ive got back into it now and will soon post some pics of the new stuff!

Javey74

Quote from: "madame_leota"its been ages since i have checked out any of the artwork on here and its all so amazing!!

so well done to all of you artists!!  =D>

i stopted drawing for ages after feeling totaly un-inspired after i couldnt finish off a piece that i really really wanted to draw but ive got back into it now and will soon post some pics of the new stuff!
That's great to hear madame leota... :wink:  :D

Looking forward to viewing them.. :D/  :D/

Aveen2008

awesome drawings Forza, love your scrooge mc duck and tarzan especially!

Pete's dragon- wow can already tell its going to be amazing!!

:D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

MinniesBestPal

I'm working on a watercolour Mary Poppins! I (hopefully) Will have it done by tomorrow! I want to have it done before school starts again!

Pete's Dragon

Progress report. Going very slowly. Sometimes I think I've bitten off more than I can chew. Have started outlining the centre in ink as I'm too scared to start on the towers ( plus I've realised I've got another 30 windows still to do  :? )

But, so far so good.............

burntsienna

My word Pete's Dragon thats amazing!
I keep looking the detail its so good!
And I think if you can eat that huge burger from before, I'm sure you haven't bitten off more than you can chew  :lol:  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

DLP-Photos.com

The progress is impressive PD - Cannot wait to see the next step  :mrgreen:

Here is a drawing that I did today - finally a drawing that I am really satisfied with, the last 4 has not been satisfying in my humble opinion :lol::

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Javey74

I love that Mulan drawing forza, so expressionate and meaningful in pose... =D>  =D>  =D>

-breeno-

OMG PD that is unbelievable :shock: =D>   Any chance you could drive down the road the Fermanagh sometime and do my Art coursework? :P  :lol:

Another great drawing as usual forza :D =D>
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

The Butlin Boy

PD - Wow, that's really coming along well, best of luck with the rest of it :)

Forza - Again, fantastic picture, really brings out the Character in Mulan and Mushu :wink:

Javey74

Keep up the good work there Pete's Dragon, a masterpiece in the making.. :wink:  :D

burntsienna

Wow!!! Nicolai you've been really busy drawing lately! They are superb and I'm so glad to see more of your work!!!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Pete's Dragon

Day 4  :?  Sorry to keep posting this, but everytime I do its like I've finished and it gives me the refresh I need to do the next bit. Kinda like BBC Bitesize  :wink:

Or I could just cheat a little with photoshop and do this

[spoiler:19j3xq6y]:^o [/spoiler:19j3xq6y]