Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Nicolai & MBP... Perfect artwork, its great to see art of true maestros returning to the topic and giving some life and ideas to a stagnant sess-pit of mediocre works by some Captain, and they are really a class apart from those!

and
I have a Problem... on reaching My 100th Picture, I discovered I have only one sheet remaining in my sketch book... and again on producting Pic 101, I have lost said skecthbook, which  was planning to close on December 31st 2008

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"I have a Problem... on reaching My 100th Picture, I discovered I have only one sheet remaining in my sketch book... and again on producting Pic 101, I have lost said skecthbook, which  was planning to close on December 31st 2008

Eeeeshles well Captain Pan you shalt have to have a scavenge for your sketchbook! :shock:  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

DLP-Photos.com

On this first day of the year I have just made a couple of quick character drawings:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Javey74

Well forza, they're brilliant for being quick.. :wink:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Some more fantastical drawings here Nicolai!
I specially love King Louis mainly because I have the biggest urge to stroke his face!  :lol:  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

Two new characters and a compilation - a great day, which I hope to outdo tomorrow :lol:

First off I have Jake from The Rescuers 2:

Second I got Prince John from Robin Hood - when I finished this drawing it really reminded me of the true masterpiece by the captain (Shere Khan):

For the huge compilation you will have to check the non-disney artwork, as it contains characters from 3 non-disney movies and only one disney movie.

See you tomorrow with more drawings...
/Nicolai

MinniesBestPal

HAHAHA! I love Prince John! I wanna draw him now!

I might draw him sucking his thumb hehe!

I haven't drawn much Disney art lately. I've been drawing loads of other stuff. I drew a huge kung fu panda on A2 paper.

burntsienna

Wow Nicolai I love them! and I agree I think there is a strong resemblance to Captain Pan's Shere Khan, I think its the expression and the eyes  :mrgreen:
And they are both big cats.
And they are both amazing!!!  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Forza, your latest four drawings are amazing, well done =D>  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Yes, truly fab pictures forza, a pleasure to add to the galleries as ever.. :D/  :D/  :D/

DLP-Photos.com

Today's two character drawings, which I am not completely satisfied with.

First - Thumper, which is the best one in my opinion:

Second - Maleficent - I am not satisfied at all:

/Nicolai

Captain Pan

Nicolai... As Usual Great Pieces of Artwork... Looking Great... and the maleificent is good... there should be pride in it not annoyance.

And At the moment... I still have nothing to produce as I am still without Sketch pad... I found it by the way... and it was FULL! A Sketch of Mater from Storyboards came in handy and made it to Pic 101!

Pete's Dragon

I've actually started drawing again for the first time in 2/3 months and I have proof. Haven't finished it yet. Decided to start off small with a building that's not too detailed..... :?

to be continued, unless I mess it up, then this is all you's are getting

The Butlin Boy

Nicolai, your drawings are great, you should be very happy with them :wink:

Best of luck with your new drawing PD, it's already looking brilliant! :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

*Jaw drops* so far it looks spectacular Pete's Dragon - Of course you will not mess it up!

Later tonight I will be posting a couple of new drawings of which one will be a tribute to the upcoming award champion...
/Nicolai