Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Wow Captain Pan - what a joy to be back to so much artwork and I agree with Laura, you have been very busy.  :D/

I have been busy too, but unfortunately not with drawing. I have promised myself that I have to do some drawings (Christmas and some of my compilations) in my little christmas holiday which ends on sunday.

But GOOD to be back to such brilliance, Pan!
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Captain Pan

Number 95. Dr's Dawson/Watson (December 22nd 2008)

Number 96. Sebastian (December 22nd 2008)

Number 97. Mr Incredible: Bob Parr (December 24th 2008 6.30am)

Number 98. Bob Parr's Boss Gilbert Huph (December 28th 2008 7.05am)

NUMBER 99.. The Fabulous Hudson Hornet: Doc Dudson (December 24 2008 7.45am)

Number 100...

You Will Find Out Later... I hope!

-breeno-

Great drawings as usual Pan, well done =D>

I say we should freeze from anyone else posting another piece of art in here until you post the 100th :lol: :P, because believe me you deserve it ;) :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Captain Pan

Ladies and Gentlemen
Friends...

I wouldn't have noticed my progress and vast catalogue of Drawings posted if it wasn't for Sir Javey!

I made a pledge to reach 100 by Christmas following the notification of my 85th Picture I have worked from early to make this mark... refraining from posting each picture individually like usual but bulking many pieces at once!

Number 99, The Fabulous Hudson Hornet like Most of my Pixar Pictures are taken from the concept art found in 'To Infinity and Beyond: The Story Of Pixar Animation Studios'  and once I start acquiring them there will be more from the Movies independent 'Art Books'

Now Here it is again, Another Piece of Pixar Art, from a Movie that I tend to forget about unless I list the movies in Chronological Order... Pixars Second Feature length Animated Movie: A Bug's Life, With Major Manny
Number 100

I Thank You for your patience... Its Only Taken Three Hours

The Butlin Boy

Congratulations on 100 fantastic pieces of artwork CP, thanks for sharing them as well :mrgreen:  =D>

Javey74

Congratulations again Captain, on your 100th piece of artwork.. :D/  :D/  :D/

burntsienna

Major Congratulations on the 100th Piece Captain Pan!!! its another superb piece of work to add to the ever growing collection!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

//http://little-cuddly-bear.deviantart.com/art/Tinkerbell-107394843

Ta dah! I got loads of watercolour pencils for Christmas, so I painted Tinkerbell!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Javey74

Awwwh, I really love the expression of Tinkerbell in that drawing, brilliant.  I've uploaded it to the galleries.. =D>  =D>  =D>

Fab work there MBP.. :D/

The Butlin Boy

Wow, great Tinkerbell MBP, it's fantastic. Well done and thanks for sharing it with us :mrgreen:  =D>

DLP-Photos.com

Great Tinkerbell there MBP!  =D>

And Congratulations on your 100 amazing drawings Pan, an amazing number and some truly terrific drawings  :D/   =D>

I will be uploading some new drawings later today
/Nicolai

DLP-Photos.com

I got two new hardback sketchbooks for Christmas (A4 and A3), so hopefully there will be a lot of new drawings in the coming time :D

Here are the first 5, which i have made during the last couple of days:

/Nicolai

The Butlin Boy

Amazing drawings Nicolai, they all look so good, just like the real things =D>  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Fantastic pictures there forza.. =D>  =D>  :D

You even had one of Chip, Vanessa's favourite, well the other one being Dale... :lol:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Wow! Nicolai those drawings are absolutely fantastic I really love Simba's expression! :D
Its great to see your work again!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :D/
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"