Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete's Dragon

Finally got round to drawing something againg. Not a building, takes too long. Gonna gently work my way back up to speed.

I am the great and all powerful......

..............................................Mushu.

MinniesBestPal

AAAAH I LOVE IT!!!

Mushu is awesome!!!

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Finally got round to drawing something againg. Not a building, takes too long. Gonna gently work my way back up to speed.

I am the great and all powerful......

..............................................Mushu.

Awesome Pete...

And great Minds must think alike... as that is the character I was prepping to open my third sketchbook with the face and head of Eddie Murphy's greatest voice and of Course the Welsh Icon (He's Red and a Dragon... its self explanitory look out the flag)!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Captain Pan"And great Minds must think alike... as that is the character I was prepping to open my third sketchbook with the face and head of Eddie Murphy's greatest voice and of Course the Welsh Icon (He's Red and a Dragon... its self explanitory look out the flag)!

Hopefully you make his head a bit bigger. I made his a bit small. But I was using the 3cm picture off the back of the dvd box

-breeno-

Didn't have much time to post on the forum yesterday but i just looked through all the latest pieces of artwork and they're amazing! =D>  Well done to the artists of them all :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

The Butlin Boy

Everyone's artwork on here is brilliant, well done to you all, I'm amazed =D>

Javey74

Fantastic artwork everyone as ever, which I've uploaded to "The Art Of Animation At Home" Galleries  :wink:  :D

I have just added a new artist in the name of Nala_84, and we all know how brilliant she is, so brilliant that she has kindly joined the galleries.  =D>

You may also notice a change in the display of the artwork, I decided to display the artwork in decending and uploaded order so that people can view the most recent uploads, just in case anyone misses out on them, rather than the old way of adding to the individually named and numbered artwork, which could be on the 3rd or 4th page.  

This also ensures a mix of work from each of the artists, as they are added from the MagicForum.. :wink:  :D

I've also created an album soley for the artists themselves, located just under the actual gallery album itself.  If the artists would like to add anything more about themselves in the comments box, feel free to do so. If there are more pictures of you to add, or replacement ones, just PM them to me and I'll upload them for you to the album.. :D/  :D/

Thank you all for making the "The Art Of Animation At Home" Galleries such a....Well, how can I put it.............

Ermmm, "A Work Of Art" (pardon the pun).. :lol:  :lol:  :D

Captain Pan

After Talking about it for 3 days I finally opened my new skecthbook!

Mushu Opens it as I said he would!

Then I've also done the green bird part of The Caliberos, Perdi and the One Laura wants me to post...

The Colurs a Little Out... but The Worlds Greatest RAT

burntsienna

Yeahhhhhhhh!!!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:

He rooocks!
I loves him!
He's such an amazing character, and you've drawn him perfectly! captured his personalitly through a wonderful expression of his!  :mrgreen:

whoooples!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Nala_84

Aw thanks again javey, that's a really good idea, I really love "our" gallery  =D> :)!

I'll surely find some time next week to send you a picture of me and to write some comments :)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Captain Pan

There Are Two Reasons You Should listen to me...

1. Look At That Guy he's wearing a dress...

and

2. Look What I Can Do...

burntsienna

Wow Captain Pan he's amazing!
I love how red he is!  :lol:
Another masterpiece for Captain Pan!!  :mrgreen:  =D>

Nala_84

Yesterday I've drawn Jessie:

And Bambi, but I still have to colour it with acryl ;) Didn't know what to draw or write next to him as there's too much space left, but I now simply wrote "Bambi" next to him lol...

[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

burntsienna

Aww Nala_84 they are both amazing!
I loves them both!
Bambi looks sooo cute!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

WOW WOW WOW - I have not been on this topic for a little time and then so many great drawings already! Nala you are very talented - I love all of your drawings.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]