Disney Studio 1 Billboard - Refurbishment complete!

Started by Kristof, August 07, 2005, 01:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Great picture Kenny. Am I right in thinking the shadows are much darker than they were originally were, even in 2002? It looks like the top arch of the building and number 1 emblem are just floating there now. Beautiful. I think they did the same to the other Front Lot buildings when they were repainted a few years ago; made them look a lot less like they'd just been whitewashed (or yellow-washed) with a single can of paint.

Forget Tower of Terror, this is the Studios' castle.

MagicKenny

Quote from: "Anthony"Great picture Kenny. Am I right in thinking the shadows are much darker than they were originally were, even in 2002? It looks like the top arch of the building and number 1 emblem are just floating there now. Beautiful. I think they did the same to the other Front Lot buildings when they were repainted a few years ago; made them look a lot less like they'd just been whitewashed (or yellow-washed) with a single can of paint.

Forget Tower of Terror, this is the Studios' castle.
I think they are! Can't remember what it looked like in 2002 as I was just 13 years old when I visited. ;)
It looks so fresh and almost looks like they broke down the whole thing, and put up a new one! haha.
It's some job that has been done right! :thumbs:
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

Kobato

Quote from: "Anthony"Forget Tower of Terror, this is the Studios' castle.

That's very true :)

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "Anthony"Forget Tower of Terror, this is the Studios' castle.
Couldn't agree more! Just look at these two images Anthony posted in the very beginning of this thread, they really show the beauty of the whole Front Lot area: