Disney Studio 1 Billboard - Refurbishment complete!

Started by Kristof, August 07, 2005, 01:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maarten

Quote from: "PinkPig"Does anyone know what it looks like up close (as in from the doorway as you walk inside) - can you see the scaffolding if you look up or is it covered there as well? (Just curious really!)

Its covered up aswell, you can hardly see anything when you look up from the doorway.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "raptor1982"After 3 years I was finally able to make this picture once again!  :mrgreen:

Congratulations Raptor, I'm very pleased for you :wink:  :mrgreen:

seanmartina

Heres A few pictures from during the week, of the new studio one, was very suprised to see it look so good.

GrandiJoos

I have made some pictures from behind by special request ;)

[attachment=0:t6z1mb20]Studio1Scaffolding.jpg[/attachment:t6z1mb20]
GrandiJoos :cool:

RnRCj

Does anyone know when this refurb is likely to be finished? I completely forgot about it until I saw a photo of the billboard a few minutes ago. :lol:

I never thought it would take this long, even though it is a pretty big job. I hope it's done by the end of November!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "RnRCj"Does anyone know when this refurb is likely to be finished? I completely forgot about it until I saw a photo of the billboard a few minutes ago. :lol:

I never thought it would take this long, even though it is a pretty big job. I hope it's done by the end of November!

Yeah, I was thinking about this the other day. How long is it taking them? They installed it at the start of Summer! I've just got a horrible feeling that they're going to keep it up until they find a good replacement :shock:  :?  :(

Willow

I thought this would have been finished ages ago. Don't think it will be down in time for the 21st  :(
I remember thinking when the painting started that im glad it started dead early so it would be easily ready for October, how wrong I was.

Riebi

I don´t wanna make a new topic for this but there are new plants at the front lot:

Pics by Mousy.be: //http://www.mousy.be/okt08news.html
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

RnRCj

Hmmm... Strange decision to put those plants there. They aren't really needed and they look very temporary. Anyone know what they're for?

Owain

Quote from: "RnRCj"They aren't really needed and they look very temporary.
I agree they do look temporary and i just got this idea of park opening rush and all the people trying to squeeze through the (what looks like) very small gaps between them and the odd few falling into them  :lol:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Riebi"I don´t wanna make a new topic for this but there are new plants at the front lot:

Pics by Mousy.be: //http://www.mousy.be/okt08news.html

Very random :-k I wonder why they appeared all of a sudden?

Riebi

Maybe it´s a preperation for this halloween event. The plants looks a bit strange. Do someone know which plants this are?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

smurfy74

perhaps they are there to force people towards the shop on the left as you enter the park - cynical i know but.........you never know

Timbo

The plants look like "Birds of Paradise" ,they prefer a warmer climate,and sure they would not survive a Paris winter with it's hard frosts !!! Guess they can only be temporary !!!

Anthony

I'm all for more plants in the Studios, and I'm not really sure why these have appeared (might be preparation for something like you suggest) but given the choice I'd have rather seen these in the crap-o section of Production Courtyard rather than right in the middle of the park's busiest square.

Do they really think Front Lot needs plussing before anything else?

It's getting quite depressing how since Tower of Terror opened all improvements to the park have literally stopped dead. Is that it now, are they done? Or are they just waiting for more money?