Disney Studio 1 Billboard - Refurbishment complete!

Started by Kristof, August 07, 2005, 01:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! :D/  :D/

We've dreamed of this day for so long!! Even if it's replaced by a new one (it'd be perfect timing for WALL-E, surely?), at least it'll be something different, something that makes more sense as a current film.

Place your bets now...

- WALL-E replacement

- Refurbishment of Studio 1 (in preparation for the rumoured Mickey/Minnie billboard for Spring 2009?). [-o<

Nicholas-c

i reckon it will be Wall-e (wouldn't mind as such)

But hopefully its just simply gone :p
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Clarebelle

I think WALL-E is worthy, I wouldn't mind a huge poster of him, hes CUTE!!! but then I've never seen Studio 1 without an oversided poster :oops:
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Reiana

Well, let's hope it is gone for good and NO replacement  [-o< at least for some time.

Anthony

New photos from DCP's Grandmath this morning:

It looks SO good! What a beautiful day it is in DLRP. :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Kristof

The wall looks pretty good.  There's no excuse to keep it up!

Clarebelle

maybe some one from dlrp has been watching the forum  :lol:

hmmm. we would also like the real WALL-E to visit
 :mrgreen:

Kuzco

Oh my!

Will it finally dissapear? I really hope so! I'm visiting from 14 until 17 July, and my boyfriend has never seen Studio 1 without that billboard....Come to think of it.. I think I didn't see it without that billboard either. Would be great!

But...probably it'll have a Wall-E poster on it soon...
No touchy!

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Kuzco"Oh my!

Will it finally dissapear? I really hope so! I'm visiting from 14 until 17 July, and my boyfriend has never seen Studio 1 without that billboard....Come to think of it.. I think I dind't see it without that billboard either. Would be great!

But...probably it'll have a Wall-E poster on it soon...

Hey!! Welcome to the forum!!!
[/size]

lil-shawn

oh my gosh the best news for today, it makes me happy, now i hope no othe billboard will come i like the style of the studio one, witouth the billboard the entrnce looks nicer and more as a studio....

Maarten

Two new high(er) resolution pics of the removal of the billboard can be found at //http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/archives/99-Lactu-des-Walt-Disney-Studios-en-2008.html. Its seems the colour fading is very minimal indeed.

Captain Pan

It looks so nice... As said it now looks like a movie studio.

but I'm a little ashamed to say I quite liked the view with Lightning and Sally on it... but It was so outdated and needed to go...

Kuzco

I'm really hoping they will bring it down entirely, but what's with the two sides that are still up? Strange shape...and very strange they are not bringing down the whole structure per layer...
No touchy!

The Butlin Boy

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: ...

... Tears of joy! :wink:  =D>  :D/  :D/

Remco K.

Quote from: "Kuzco"I'm really hoping they will bring it down entirely, but what's with the two sides that are still up? Strange shape...and very strange they are not bringing down the whole structure per layer...
I was wondering that as well... I've the feeling we're not that lucky this time again.