Whats your favourite character?

Started by MinniesBestPal, April 13, 2008, 03:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

Ok, just tell me who is/are you favourite character(s)!

MINNIE MOUSE HANDS DOWN FOR ME!

goofy-2000

my favourite character of all disney is

Its a big suprise ....

you will never guess....

GOOFY

:D/  :D/  :D/

my second favorite character is ...

the cheshire cat

my third favourite character is...

the little green men from toy story.
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

Masamune

:P Older members will know this by now, but for newer members, my fave character is the Cheshire Cat. :)

Nala_84

I guess I have a few more favourite characters, not "the one and only" ;)!

But as my nickname says, I love the cute Nala and also Simba a lot :)!

Further, I'm in love with Bambi :)! And Thumper of course! I'm an animal friend and so I love also so many Disney animals... also Meeko, Lady, Duchesse etc. ;)!

And I like Mickey & Minnie, love to meet them as characters at DLRP!

My favourite Princess is Belle!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

ShrukenNed

My favourite Disney film is Robin Hood, so im a fan of Prince John; Littlejohn and all the rest. Tigger and Baloo are also up there  :)

Owain

Most faveourite is Woody, second would be Buzz and then third is Mickey  :)

swity

Quote from: "Owain"Most faveourite is Woody, second would be Buzz and then third is Mickey  :)

Yes,another fan  :wink:

My favourite character is Buzz Lightyear, second ones are the green aliens from ToyStory and third is Stitch  :)

The Butlin Boy

I've always been a fan of Chip 'n' Dale. I also like Baloo, Mickey, and Buzz :mrgreen:

RnRCj

My favourite is Donald and it always has been.

My second favourite is Pluto. I have a little story about one of my experiences with him:

Once I was in the Front Lot of WDS, and Pluto was doing photos with some of the guests. I was standing quite far away, probably about 20 metres. When he had to leave, for no apparent reason he literally sprinted up to me, wrapped his arms around me, and started spinning around! It was so unexpected and I don't have a clue why he did it, but it was one of my favourite moments from DLRP. :lol:

anthonysprincess

Officially my favourite characters are Jessica Rabbit and Megara from  Hercules...

Create cool Profile Comments
Pretty close though, is Chip and his brother Dale....
Jessica's husband Roger...
Mr.Toad...
and Stitch!
Oh and Im partial to anyone from Alice in Wonderland, especially the Mad Hatter and any of the critters in the tulgey wood, I know they're not really characters, like with names or anything but I just love them...

and pumbaa

toonarmylass

t i double grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "anthonysprincess"Officially my favourite characters are Jessica Rabbit and Megara from  Hercules...
My ex loved Jessica Rabbit, he had a tattoo of her and everything - I could have killed him when he got it!!

My favourite characters, well...

*I LOVE Snow White, as you can probably tell
*Eeyore is also high up on the list...
*I'm in love with a certain little blue alien...  :stitch:
*The Cheshire Cat has to go in there too... When the moon is really thin (like his smile) I STILL call it a "Cheshire Cat moon", have done for as long as I can remember! :lol:
*Dory is also a personal favourite - "Just keep swimming!"  :dory:
*And finally, everyone's favourite nanny - Mary Poppins! :D

\":lamp:\"

Javey74

Favourite Character...Mmmm Look to the left aswell as below.... :lol:  :mrgreen:

toonarmylass

lol javey you didnt even need to write anything :P

disney-dan

Does Jack Sparrow count? If he does then he is without doubt my favourite character, not just from Disney, but of all time!
Have a Magical day!!

DD