The Enchanted Fireworks

Started by Kristof, March 30, 2008, 10:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Last night a test was performed at Disneyland Park after park closure.  Nearly all loud shells are removed from the display. Moderator Flor captured this video with his photo camera:

[youtube:2ixm7pun]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64y6PUBRlzE[/youtube:2ixm7pun]

The Butlin Boy

It certainly looks like the Enchanted Fireworks; I don't suppose it was a rehearsal for the MMP launch/press event was it?

Maarten

Is it just me or did I hear the soundtrack of the Rocketeer in the end? I suppose its the area loop of Frontlot which wasn't turned off?

Elwell2009

Looks like its had a few little tweaks since last season, im guessing its for the launch butlin boy.

Kris

Woo, it's back :) But so are some of the gaps  :roll:

No searchlights?
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Willow

Quote from: "Kris"Woo, it's back :) But so are some of the gaps  :roll:

No searchlights?

If it was a Fireworks test they probably wouldn't need to include the searchlights.

I hope they haven't been cut.

Kris

There's little need to test them, but why test with music in that case? That won't go wrong in the show :P

I doubt they've been cut, but did cross my mind how amazing they will look with our new Central Plaza performance area. Great effect!
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Aaron

Quote from: "Kris"There's little need to test them, but why test with music in that case? That won't go wrong in the show :P

I doubt they've been cut, but did cross my mind how amazing they will look with our new Central Plaza performance area. Great effect!
It really looked great on the 31th of October last year during the evening shows!
I was hoping that they've added some extra lights in the new stage as well