Disney DVD and Vacation Planing DVD.

Started by lil-shawn, March 26, 2008, 05:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil-shawn

hey folks,
i got an idea for the next Disney DVD.

the film goes 30 - 40 minutes. 3 girls in the age between 8 and 15 and 3 boys in the age of 8 and 15. All 6 wait at the parking lot of disney for an manager who give the kids disney mobiles and cam corders. The kids get in the near of big and favorite attractions a massage with a quiz, and when they find out all 6 have to ride the attraction.
After disneyland park the kids visit the studios and next to disney village.
When theyre done with every quiz the manager comes again and take the mobiles and the cam corders and give them one day more at the resort.
At this time you will see what more you can do like golf disney, shopping at the mall and so on...

The DVD also have 2 hour extra stuff like, the making of disneys once upon a dream parade, the special events planing or something like this and more....

Now to the Vacation Planing DVD:

it includes the same movie, and the same extra stuff but with a lil bit more here you have special films about every Hotel, about the hopper tikets, trips to Paris, golf disney, the secrets of the parks and so on.

what do you think and would u see at the DVD?

Kristof

Quotea massage with a quiz

Sounds a bit disturbing if I may be honest...  :twisted:  :lol:

lil-shawn

hmm maybe youve right  :)

i think i´d explained it not so right, the massage with the quiz u cant see the kids read it loud with the answer..   :)

or maybe its better when a massage is like a rime and the last word hast to be the name of the attraction  :)

Kristof

No no, I think you're trying to say message, instead of massage...

lil-shawn

oops i´m so sorry  :oops:

yeah i mean message...

MinnieMouse

Quote from: "lil-shawn"hey folks,
i got an idea for the next Disney DVD.

the film goes 30 - 40 minutes. 3 girls in the age between 8 and 15 and 3 boys in the age of 8 and 15. All 6 wait at the parking lot of disney for an manager who give the kids disney mobiles and cam corders. The kids get in the near of big and favorite attractions a massage with a quiz, and when they find out all 6 have to ride the attraction.
After disneyland park the kids visit the studios and next to disney village.
When theyre done with every quiz the manager comes again and take the mobiles and the cam corders and give them one day more at the resort.
At this time you will see what more you can do like golf disney, shopping at the mall and so on...

The DVD also have 2 hour extra stuff like, the making of disneys once upon a dream parade, the special events planing or something like this and more....

Now to the Vacation Planing DVD:

it includes the same movie, and the same extra stuff but with a lil bit more here you have special films about every Hotel, about the hopper tikets, trips to Paris, golf disney, the secrets of the parks and so on.

what do you think and would u see at the DVD?

That is exactely the Story from the WDW Vacation Planning Kit :-)

Alexandra :mrgreen:

lil-shawn

oh really, i didn´t know that...  :oops:

so when WDW have this story we need something different, something new.
I don´t like the story of une aventure magique, this is a movie every non disney fan say "i told ya it´s just for baby´s"!

i think now i have the ultimate idea for an dvd or vacation pöanning dvd.

at first, the introduction:

u see the disney parks around the world from the opening of disneyland, WDW, DTL and then DLRP. the end of it is at the front of the castle and there u see a family, the parents with the two kids, a 7 year old girl and a 9 year old boy.

the first chapter beginns:

the girl wants to be a princess and the boy a pirate. the family goes to the shops and to an stylist and make them wishes come true. at the time the girl get styled she dream that she meet cinderella and the other princesses at the castle. They walk through the castle to fantasyland and life the magic of it, they will make a few of the rides and at the end the girl stands on the balcony of the castle and wave to the guests. The  dream is over and she awakes.

the second chapter:

the boy is styled like a pirate and he go with the family to adventureland, and there he meets captain jack sparrow. the two guys go to pirates of the caribbean to swiss familys tree house and life the adventures of this land. After dinning at the blue lagoon the whole family walks to Indiana jones on the way they meet two persons in the age of 18. The camara folow this two persons to the high speed attractions.

the third chapter:

the 18 year old persons go to indiana joney to ride it than to space and big thunder mountain. After the coasters they go to other attraktions at  disneyland park. now they go to the studios, ride rnrc, tot, motors action, studio tram tour. at the tram tour the see the family again, and the cam follow the family after the ride.

the fourth chapter:

the family goes to the toon studios and to stitch life, make the shows and go at the end of the day to the disney village and back to the disneyland park to see fantillusion and the firework. on end of a glory day the family returns to the hotel. END

The extras on the dvd are:

1: the making of Disneys fantillusin and once upon a dream parade.
2: the hotel tour.

for the big disney fans:

1: the history of disneyland paris.
2: DLRP behind the scenes.
3: The disney secrets.

so when u need to change something on the movie u can do it.....