Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

Aww, 111 is awesome!

:P When I get back from my DLRP trip next week, I'm going to re-do my pin board. When I do, I'm going to make a note of what numbers all my DLRP LE pins are!

Clarebelle

Tink is number 677/900, but the Phantom manor lanyard is only number 332/1000 ! they had loads still available in the DLP boutiques so I had to get one to go with her ;) lol obsessive!

I think I missed out my LE Paris pins  :oops: so here they are...

Mickey (top left is number 59/1200 :shock:  :D  not bad, but Minnie (top right is 942/1200 :shock: The 2009 spinner in the middle is an OE as are the MMP ones below it, we just thought they looked better on this page with the other MMP pins.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame pin on the left is an LE of 1500 that I traded for on the pin board along with the one on the right which is a Mystery Pin from DLP number 286/900

Then the next row, WALL-E is number 403/900, Stitch and Angel Valentines pin is number 74/900! (not bad considering we bought it in April) and the Chip and Dale Xmas pingerbread spinner pin is 533/900.

The CM that sold us the Chip and Dale one was even nice enough to trade with us for the Stitch invades Greece pin on the next line, he took the UK Mickey band leader pin for it :D so that was a good trade for us  :wink:  it is number 731/900 Portugal is number 311/900 and Danemark is number 717/900
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

never2old

Oh, I really like that spinner one!

You have a great collection clarebelle!!

15MagicalYears

I'm jelous of all your pins Clarebelle.  :P
Especialy the Hunchback of Notre Dame pin  :shock: .

Masamune

:D Yeah, that pin with Frollo on it kicks ass. I need to get me a Frollo pin one day.

Clarebelle

Masamune: I just found this ...

http://www.spoiledbrat.co.uk/womenswear ... r-1297.htm

and thought of you

toonarmylass

oh you got stitch pins matthew aint got........... ohhhhhhhhhhh you in trouble now!!!!!

Clarebelle

:oops:
I did find one for him! I'll have to post a pic later though, I'm at work at 12 :( so half heartedly getting ready)

toonarmylass

ohhhhhhhhhhhh bless ya let me know how much i owe you hun

Masamune

:shock: That top is aaaaawesome! :( Can't afford it right now though, since I'm going to DLRP next week. Also, I owe lots of money. :lol:

Eager_Eyes

Wow there are some lovely pins on display in this thread.  I think that I need a Mickey's Party lanyard for my trip  :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

hmmmm...Should we buy this http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 0424325.v2
for £50? bearing in mind that we have spent around £150+ on pins this month JUST on ebay  :oops:

Masamune

OK, I took these pics on my mum's phone so they're not exactly great quality. The first pic is all the open edition pins I traded for (except for Valentine's Stitch and Daisy Maleficent which were both bought) and the second one is all the LE pins I traded for (except for Merlin and the Castle, which were both bought). :) Below that I've listed what each of the LE pins is limited of.

PS. Click the pics to see the bigger versions!

Top Row
Donald for Mayor - LE 1000
Jessica and Roger - LE 3600
Pin Trader Ratigan - LE 2500
Halloween Chernabog - LE 3000

Middle Row
Simba and Sarabi - LE 900 (I got pin number 190)
Nana and Tinker Bell - LE 750
Queen of Hearts Jessica - LE 300
Jewelled Cheshire - LE 1000
Grasshopper and the Ant - LE 900 (I got pin number 424)

Bottom Row
Merlin Pin Trading Night - LE 400 (I got pin number 314 and pin number 296)
Stitch and Angel - LE 1000
Mrs Jumbo and Dumbo - LE 1000
Walt Castle - LE 900 (I got pin number 734)
Cheshire Cat Crest - LE 1500

:o All of the open edition pins I traded for were traded off Cast Members, except for the Dumbo one and the Copper one, which were traded off a pin board. Out of the LE pins (obviously this doesn't include Merlin or the Castle pin), 6 were traded off a pin board, and 6 were traded off other guests at the Pin Trading Night. The 6 that were traded off a board were the 4 on the top row, the Sarabi/Simba pin and the Grasshopper/Ant pin.

:D I'm extremely pleased with the 6 I traded off people at the Pin Trading Night. That night they released 2 Pin Trading Night pins instead of 1. They released the awesome Merlin pin and... :evil: a Meet the Robinsons pin. I bought 2 of each, but planned on getting rid of the Robinsons pin ASAP because it was just ugly. I traded one of them for the incredible Jessica Queen of Hearts pin (this is my fave pin EVER), and I traded the other for the Nana pin AND the jewelled Cheshire pin. After that, I went on to find an even better deal!

I got the Stitch/Angel pin and the Mrs Jumbo/Dumbo pin in exchange for... :shock: the Mickey and Goofy giftbox UK cast lanyard pins! The lady wanted them badly, so she offered me any two LE pins of hers, even though I explain that the lanyard pins weren't exactly limited themselves. Sadly she had no Cheshire ones, but the two I got are just lovely. The Stitch/Angel one is from the Tokyo Disney Store! Then lastly, I traded one of my 4 Lady and the Tramp UK Disney Store pins for that spiffy Cheshire Cat Crest pin.

:mrgreen: Pin Trading Nights are awesome.

Agent Lex

Quote from: "Masamune"...a Meet the Robinsons pin. I bought 2 of each, but planned on getting rid of the Robinsons pin ASAP because it was just ugly.
I accidentally found it on Pin Pics while updating my collection. I agree, just look!

Masamune

:( It's just horrible isn't it? Of all the characters they could've used, why those two? If the Merlin pin hadn't of been released as well I would've been very disappointed. It worked out OK though, since I traded my two Meet the Robinson's pins for three really gorgeous ones.