Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Here is a video clip i took today of my room! I need some better storage for my plushies!

//http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CaatcOl1Yuo
Aveen xxx
Wow.... :shock:  :shock:  :D/  :D/

I see what you mean, you've certainly got a lot in one room. Nice Donald Plushie.. :mrgreen:

Where did you get the Esmeralda doll from, it looks quite tall and elegant.. :?:  :D

I got esmeralda from Ebay, she was about £30. She's not porcelain but the nicest doll I cuold find of her as she is one of my fav Disney characters. :D

My room is disneyfied lol thats not even all my stuff some of it isnt seen on that video.

Aveen xxx
Don't tell me you even have the....  8-[
[spoiler:2zpbfral]...underwear aswell  :shock:  :oops:   :oops:   :mrgreen: [/spoiler:2zpbfral]

Aveen2008

lol if it fitted me I would haha! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"lol if it fitted me I would haha! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P

Aveen xxx
He-he-he... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

I just noticed there I have a donald duck tin Bin in my bedroom, I have had it for years lol! the design on it is kinda supposed to show you how to draw him!
Luv Aveen xoxo

burntsienna

Quote from: "Aveen2008"lol if it fitted me I would haha! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P

Aveen xxx

Lol me too!
For some reason I've never seen Lady/Adult sized Disney underwear! lol
Though I do actually own Disney Pirates of the Caribbean boxer shorts! haha
Use them as p.j shorts though :)
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Aveen2008

Quote from: "burntsienna"

Aveen xxx

Lol me too!

good on ya!! hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Aveen xxx

Lol me too!
The MetroCentre Disney Store have adult underwear 12/14/16, they even had Tinkerbell croptops and shorts, even some french knickers with Eeyore on them.. :wink:  :D

burntsienna

Quote from: "Aveen2008"good on ya!! hehe!
yeah! got to get in there somehow  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "Javey74"The MetroCentre Disney Store have adult underwear 12/14/16, they even had Tinkerbell croptops and shorts, even some french knickers with Eeyore on them.. :wink:  :D

:o  Wow!
I want to go now! lol
I haven't even been to the MetroCentre in about 4 years! and I've only been there twice! I think... lol
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I just noticed there I have a donald duck tin Bin in my bedroom, I have had it for years lol! the design on it is kinda supposed to show you how to draw him!
That wasn't on the Vid was it.. :?:  :)

Quote from: "Javey74"The MetroCentre Disney Store have adult underwear 12/14/16, they even had Tinkerbell croptops and shorts, even some french knickers with Eeyore on them.. :wink: :D

:o Wow!
I want to go now! lol
I haven't even been to the MetroCentre in about 4 years! and I've only been there twice! I think... lol
It's a must then.. :D/  :D

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"

Aveen xxx

Lol me too!
The MetroCentre Disney Store have adult underwear 12/14/16, they even had Tinkerbell croptops and shorts, even some french knickers with Eeyore on them.. :wink:  :D

it's a little worrying you know that ha ha only joking! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"it's a little worrying you know that ha ha only joking! :P
Is it...In what way :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Aveen2008"These are the items I bout in DLP this week. If I can remember the prices i will state them so that if anyone is going then they know :D

First photo shows:
-plushies of Tod and Copper from Fox and the Hound -15 euro Each
-Stitch on the Effiel Tower Figure/ornament- !5 euro
-Keyring of Shoe 5 euro
- Christmas Mickey mouse (plays christmas tune) Keyring- 6.90 euro.
- Jasmine ornament- 9.90 euro
-TinkerBell christmas tree ornament 5.90 euro

Nice collection there, I love the Stitch figure :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"These are the items I bout in DLP this week. If I can remember the prices i will state them so that if anyone is going then they know :D

First photo shows:
-plushies of Tod and Copper from Fox and the Hound -15 euro Each
-Stitch on the Effiel Tower Figure/ornament- !5 euro
-Keyring of Shoe 5 euro
- Christmas Mickey mouse (plays christmas tune) Keyring- 6.90 euro.
- Jasmine ornament- 9.90 euro
-TinkerBell christmas tree ornament 5.90 euro

Nice collection there, I love the Stitch figure :mrgreen:

cheers, I thought it was pretty cool too hehe! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:shock: OMG! [-o< Pleeeeaaase let them still have those Tod and Copper plushies when I go in January! They're so adorable! One of my DLRP traditions is to buy a plushie every visit. Only one time have I bought two, and that was when I got my Kiara and Kovu plushies. :D

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: OMG! [-o< Pleeeeaaase let them still have those Tod and Copper plushies when I go in January! They're so adorable! One of my DLRP traditions is to buy a plushie every visit. Only one time have I bought two, and that was when I got my Kiara and Kovu plushies. :D

Hey aw I am sure they will have them, there was loads of them in the shops!

:D they are really cute!
Luv Aveen xoxo