Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

heres my collection so far from the UK Disney Stores .. just ordered more  :oops: im addicted

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

I love the Pinnochio one.. :D/  

Well I'll just have to wait to see what the MetroCentre Disney Store gets in by the end of next week.. :)

Masamune

Owain

I am now becoming a keen Disney Pin trader again, here are my purchases;

Just bought them of ebay, as i was keen to get the Euro Disney Land Pins. So those 8 pins, how do you think it cost me ?

Including Post it was...

[spoiler:3107gthv]£10.22[/spoiler:3107gthv]

For 8 pins i thought it was a bargain, what do you think ?

The Butlin Boy

You found a bargain there Owain, especially when you think that you can probably get one for around that much money at DLRP, and they're rare as well, it's a great find :)

Barnsey313

I much prefer the enameled ones as opposed to the 'printed' pins you can buy however that said some are nice. I actually recently sold most of the pins I bought off ebay from America as I felt no real connection to them as I like my pins to have stories related (It might be a tad weird but hey), I now have a really nice small-moderate collection from paris with the odd few rare paris pins I have bought online along with some of the new UK Disney Store ones which are great (Got the LE Band master and the wall-e one the other day) and may just signify the disney store taking a step in the right direction - away from HSM. I really like those euro disney ones Owain but remember if you ever come to trade them they (euro disney pins) cannot be accepted by cast members.

James.

Owain

Thanks barnsey for the information, it doesn't bother me because I'm a pin trader who doesn't like to trade. More of a pin collector :) .  I collect pins for one main reason and that is because I like them, I have no reason to trade.

Barnsey313

I have to say I'm exactly the same, Apart from maybe if I buy a pack of 4 and don't like 1, then I make the odd exception.

Aveen2008

I have bought some of the New Disney store UK pins, I am going tomorrow and hope to get one or two more. I am not really a pin collector or trader in a sense though but this is what I do with the pins I buy as I couldnt think of how to display them...

sorry the image isnt clear! I still need a few more to complete the full length mirror!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I have bought some of the New Disney store UK pins, I am going tomorrow and hope to get one or two more. I am not really a pin collector or trader in a sense though but this is what I do with the pins I buy as I couldnt think of how to display them...

sorry the image isnt clear! I still need a few more to complete the full length mirror!

Nice Idea with the Mirror... Shame mine (my very small collection) are located in the GTA:IV Safety Deposit Box I got when I purchased the Limited Edition verion of GTA:IV... Although I do have Bolt Strapped to the Coat I use Nearly every day!

Nice Collection of Plushies in the Corner there too Aveen... Reminds me of Wendybird1's room... with all the Plushies I've bought her much to her mother's dismay!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"I have bought some of the New Disney store UK pins, I am going tomorrow and hope to get one or two more. I am not really a pin collector or trader in a sense though but this is what I do with the pins I buy as I couldnt think of how to display them...

Nice Collection of Plushies in the Corner there Aveen... Reminds me of Wendybird1's room... with all the Plushies I've bought her much to her mother's dismay!

the rest of my room is worse hehe!! :lol:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D That's such a cute idea Aveen! Most of mine are displayed on a big corkboard, and the rest are in my pin book.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D That's such a cute idea Aveen! Most of mine are displayed on a big corkboard, and the rest are in my pin book.

wow you have so many!! Love all your chesire cat ones, you really are a big fan!! :D

Great Idea with the cork board!! it looks great!

=D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P Thanks! :shock: My three rows of Cheshire pins are totally fully now, so I'm trying to figure out where to put my new Cheshire pin from the UK Disney Store. So far, my two options are (1) move the pin with Stitch as Cheshire Cat, since that one can be classed as a Stitch pin as well as a Cheshire one or (2) move the Queen of Hearts with Cheshire pins to one of the Villain rows.

bigrossco

there such good ways to show them off, i need to find a good wayt o show mine!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista