Toy Story 3 (Pixar 2010)

Started by Kristof, June 23, 2005, 12:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disney_dudette

They is making toy story 3! AWSOME :!: But my fave is Bugs Life. I don't realy here if a Bugs Life any more... what happened to it? Why can't we have  second Bug's Life?
Rember...
Dreams can come true, with:
Faith, Trust and alittle bit of Pixie Dust

Alexander

...I think we should remember and consider why Walt Disney always refused to do sequels. His main argument was, that he always wanted to get ahead. To develop himself and his art further.
And, he didn't want to sell out.

Fox and the Hound 2, Cinderella 2, Jungle Book 2... all are very sad examples of this. Sellout and poor quality.

But, I have to admit, I did in fact like Toy Story 2.

Let's be careful what we wish for, it might just come true...  :wink:
Life is different.

madame_leota

Quote from: AlexanderFox and the Hound 2, Cinderella 2, Jungle Book 2... all are very sad examples of this. Sellout and poor quality.quote]

and the lion king 2, and 3. 3 was absolutly awful!! and 102 dalmations, that was terrible!!

i love toy story 2 though, its so so funny. bullseye is gorgeous 2!

i just hope 3 will be as good as 2 is. my sons going to be as happy as larry when 3 comes out, hes crazy on toy story. thats if he hasnt found something else by then, it is quite a while away after all!!

Soap

I don't know if there's already a topic about Toy Story 3???

This article popped up about the movie and a possible plot?
//http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120338109294075671.html

[Moved your post from Toy Story films in 3D topic - Mod Baloo]
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Anthony

Great find, very interesting!!

I'll post the first line here, hopefully anyone choosing to read this topic is ok with some small spoilers:

In Pixar's coming movie "Toy Story 3," Woody the cowboy and his toy-box friends are dumped in a day-care center after their owner, Andy, leaves for college.

Wow, that's a very brave plot. Considering the original Disney idea for the sequel was that Buzz got recalled to Singapore or somewhere and the toys had to bring him home safely, which was basically Toy Story 2 with a different lost toy (like most Disney video sequels, where the main character has a son/daughter and they reverse the story).

Although this reminds me of Jessie's "when she loved me" song...

TowMater

I wondor after Andy dumps them in a daycare, Woody runs after him and goes into his bag, Just like the second one.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Captain Pan

First Posters Appear!!!!

Thank you to my little source... Source

Poster Appears at Animation Studios at Disney's Hollywood Studios at WDW...

Time for the Countdown to begin... June 18th 2010... Isn't that far away...

only...

The US release that is... God forbid the delay we're getting on this one... (I'm hoping for a July release... or Captain Pan.. Might become Captain Pain)

Willow

Pixar will definitely want the movie out during the summer holidays, a June/July date should be fairly reasonable to expect.

Bit early to start advertising, still well over a year yet.

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Willow"Bit early to start advertising, still well over a year yet.

Well not really... Up hits US screens in a month... so getting the poster and film noticed by those who have forgotten about it... is quite a big deal... having the Image of the Toy Story Logo provides enough images and evokes enough feelings to get the movie some anticipation

mehdi5

Quote from: "Willow"Pixar will definitely want the movie out during the summer holidays, a June/July date should be fairly reasonable to expect.

Bit early to start advertising, still well over a year yet.
Early advertising happens more often. Spider-Man 3 for instance began avertising 1 and a half year before release. Though you'd think they'd promote the earlier 2010 movies first like Prince of Persia for an example.

peep

We have a Teaser Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link

I think it's so cool, shame there is no footage from the film but it still is early days.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Anthony

*Screams like a girl*

"Oh great, I threw my back out.." :lol: This is going to be brilliant.

The Butlin Boy

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!! :mrgreen:  :D/  =D>

I'm completely over the moon after seeing that, I really cannot wait for next Summer. This film's going to be great :mrgreen:

I think I may have to go and see it in 3D as well 8)

DisneyDavid2009

I am definitely excited about the new release of the movie.

I generally love the movies overall but I always like Toy Story that bit much more, Toy Story is one of my favourite films of all time also but I am definitely looking forward to when the film releases which will be months after the June 18 US release.
Future Walt Disney Imagineer, Hopefully.
Walt Disney World Resort - December 2008, October 2010 \":D\"
Disneyland Resort Paris - May 2008
I Heart Disney

Agent Lex

I may just reschedule my trip out next year to go see this when it's released...