How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anna42hmr

can any one advise their opinion, this year we went february (mon to fri) 9th to 13th, however have noticed that on their old brouchers january seems to be cheaper than february, whats it like around this time is it busy? do they still have the xmas decorations the beginning of january? how crowded is it?

Joseph Carter

18th-21st May! Any ideas how busy!!???
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

buzz&wendy

Quote from: "anna42hmr"can any one advise their opinion, this year we went february (mon to fri) 9th to 13th, however have noticed that on their old brouchers january seems to be cheaper than february, whats it like around this time is it busy? do they still have the xmas decorations the beginning of january? how crowded is it?

the xmas decorations are usually up until the first week on january, so if you go in the 1st week, you will see them.
 Also, as far as i know january is meant to be a very quiet time for the resort, but i have never personally been there in january myself.
[/b]

"Everybody wants to live happily ever after"

TimmyTimmyTimmy

Quote from: "MagicStar"
Quote from: "TimmyTimmyTimmy"22-23 May? Will it be busy?:)

In general, last year, you could hardly find weeks, where the crowds were low.
(except some winter months like january)
But May is a good time. Nice weather and the crowds are moderate.
Enjoy it!!!!!
Quote from: "MagicStar"
Quote from: "TimmyTimmyTimmy"22-23 May? Will it be busy?:)

In general, last year, you could hardly find weeks, where the crowds were low.
(except some winter months like january)
But May is a good time. Nice weather and the crowds are moderate.
Enjoy it!!!!!

Thank you guys!

I hope it wont be as bad as it is in Tokyo atleast:)

ejm80

How busy will it be Tues 2nd - Fri 5th June?  Also When do you think it is best to visit the studies, morning or afternoons?

Dec 2004 - Newport bay, Oct 2005 - WDW florida, Dec 2005 - New York Hotel, Dec 2006 - Disneyland Hotel, Dec 2007 - Newport bay, June 2009 - Newport bay, Dec 2009 - New York Hotel

mollies_mum

Sorry I can't help anyone with any of their questions as I haven't been at any of those times...
Hopefully someone can answer mine: How busy will it be Sunday 11th Oct - Tuesday 13th Oct.
The Scottish schools are off but the English and French aren't so I'm hoping it wont be too bad. I'm guessing that the Sunday will be busier than the Monday/Tuesday?
Thanks in advance,
Ruby  :D

never2old

Quote from: "mollies_mum"Sorry I can't help anyone with any of their questions as I haven't been at any of those times...
Hopefully someone can answer mine: How busy will it be Sunday 11th Oct - Tuesday 13th Oct.
The Scottish schools are off but the English and French aren't so I'm hoping it wont be too bad. I'm guessing that the Sunday will be busier than the Monday/Tuesday?
Thanks in advance,
Ruby  :D

I'm hoping it won't be too busy because that's also when I'm going!  :D  I was there last year during that weekend (Saturday and Sunday), fortunately (or unfortunately) it was incredible weather, over 20 degrees, really felt like summer, and with that and the weekend, it was absolutely packed.

But don't worry, even if the Sunday it is busy, Monday and Tuesday should be better... Weekdays, unless there are school holidays in many places, are usually very manageable!

mollies_mum

Thanks for your reply never2old  :D
I'm expecting the Sunday to be busy but it's not too bad for us because we wont get there til 1pm and I'm hoping the park will be open to 9pm ish so we can at least get our couple of favourite rides in, I just hope that Monday and Tuesday aren't too busy!Thanks again  :D

hollymattbenmilo

Hi, We are going Feb 8- 12th.

This is the week before the half term.. so i expect people will be arriving on the fri we leave. The prices are in the light blue range...

so what do you expect...crowed wise?

DLP, FRANCE

How busy will it be from about 1st to 10th of august?  :D

Rorschach

20-25 September :D
what do you think :?:

smurfy74

september for me is one of the best months to visit , as its not too busy and the weather can still be nice - enjoy

Rorschach

thank you :)

JohnH

Hi, we're there from 8th Nov - 13th (Sun-Fri).
Anyone know how busy it will be?

Cheers.
John.

TR_Wolf

September 16th-19th... how busy? Also what's the weather usually like then?

Adam (TR Wolf) on the left, and Phil on the right \":)\"