World of Disney in Disney Village (Now Open)

Started by Owain, January 06, 2008, 12:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney_Princess

A dedicated Princess/ Girls shop would be just lovely, some where that you can get exclusives, where every little/big girl can just be in Awe and a seperate shop for the Boys.

I think there's too many shops that stock the same thing, it's like if you go in one you've been in them all (apart from Lilly's and Harringtons) I think they need to use more imagination to stremline the shops.

Maybe the World of Disney shop will be a welcomed addition, and they can re-vamp the rest of the shops in the DV and give us something a bit different... a bit special.
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Why is World of Disney so much better for u then the normal Disney stores?

Riebi

Cool thing! Hope they do something special to the old one. But with all this fences now that reptor reported much more seem possible!

The globe could be something like the zeppelin ore else at the WODS at DL:

(source: Mouseplanet.com)

Two floors or just one is a difficult question. Maybe we should take a look of the scale model and the buildings around. Don´t know how much floors this cinema thing has.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Maarten

Quote from: "Riebi"The globe could be something like the zeppelin ore else at the WODS at DL:

Or the spitting Stitch statue like at World of Disney in Marketplace- Downtown Disney in Orlando?  8)

Or this one?

Riebi

Myself on top of the disney store ... the power will be mine! :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Remco K.

Quote from: "WaltDisneyFanBoy"Why is World of Disney so much better for u then the normal Disney stores?
Merchandise-wise it's not necessary to have a World of Disney-store, because it will be most likely the same as the current Disney Store. It's the thematisation of World of Disney that is so brilliant.

I must admit though, the Disney Store we currently have doesn't look bad at all!

Fever

I loved the spitting Stitch...could work well for what will still be one of their newest attractions!
Welcome foolish mortals

disney_donutter

This is quite exciting new, I am looking forward to seeing what comes out of this!

StitchOhana

I love the Stitch in WDW, and they always dress him up differently for each event! He's so cute!

lil-shawn

did anyone know somthing more or have any new news about it??

oh i like the stitch one from WDW too....

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Those pictures of "World of Disney" store are beautiful

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

What is really wrong with the Disney store we have just now, I think it's ok
!Magic Everywhere

Flounder

Quote from: "Its Just Like I DreamedIt"What is really wrong with the Disney store we have just now, I think it's ok
I guess nothing's wrong - it would be just great to have World of Disney over here in Europe. I think the WoD stores are amazing - the selection of items is much bigger in my opinion and it gives space for many, many new items to spent money on  :lol:

I've just returned from WDW and of course I went to World of Disney over there many times. You could really spent hours there ... I like the great interior and the merchandise they have!

Cheers,
Flounder

Tinkerbelle

I had never seen such a wide range of disney merchandise before World of Disney,... i don't know what they sell at Disney Stores in France, but I found items that went from kitchenware to a looooot of stationery and garden stuff... furniture and i could go on forever :P
i wish they had a world of disney... maybe they would sell lots of imported items from the US and the rest of the world?

dagobert

I have been to the World Of Disney Store in New York and to the one at WDW and I really hope that a WoD store will come to DLRP too. The WoD stores have a great theming and the selection of merchandise is very big.