Magic Unlimited & Kids Carnival in 2006

Started by Anthony, May 16, 2005, 10:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Autumn/Winter 2005/06 Schedule Announced

According to the latest event schedule (posted here), both Magic Unlimited and the Kids Carnival will be returning in 2006.  It was probably thought by many that next year would see yet another new carnival, but after the investment made this year it's likely we'll see a variation and expansion of this year's event - minus some of the tackier decorations and cheesy club music, probably.  :wink:

The schedule also mentions a "new Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony", which is interesting.  If you ask me, it probably won't be drastically different, just improved and reworked to take into account problems and so on which they noticed during the 2004/05 season.

Magic Unlimited
9th January to 3rd February 2006

Kids Carnival
4th February to 12th March 2005

And also...

The Legend Of The Lion King
Next scheduled closure: 27th March to 7th April 2006

The Wonderful World of Disney Parade
9th January to 31st March 2006 veeerrry interesting...  :wink:
Since the Autumn/Winter season usually lasts beyond 31st March, could it be that the parade will end on that date?  Or am I dreaming too much of the rumoured "MAGIC on Parade" actually happening?  :x

Kristof

This was all quite predictable, but still good news.  I loved the Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony and Kids Carnival was quite ok too.  I only hope that they'll adjust Magic Unlimited a bit, 'cause last year it was all chaos.  :P