What's your favourite ride?

Started by thekirtley, September 28, 2007, 04:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quote from: "burntsienna"Big Thunder Mountain is my all time favourite ride!
i love it!
me too! I'm even getting the T-shirt on our next trip lol

yeah me too! im going soon and i cant wait!
last year me and my mum and sister and her fiance went and we went on it soooo much we decided to change the way we'd look on the photos.
by pullling faces or ducking down etc.
was funny, me and my sister were playing that game where you sing as you hit each others hands haha...sounds violent the way i explain it.

my b/f wont let me go on it as much any more (3 times in an hour is apparantly too many times! lol he says I have to do another ride if I want to go on it again :-( like SM:M2 or Rockin Roller Coaster (I hate rollercoasters)

And I really MUST get a photo this time!! I'm gonna start collecting them for all rides (then I will have to go on them all!)
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

burntsienna

haha yeah roller coasters scare me!
i like thunder mountain because its a middle ride...like it doesnt go upside down which is the part of roller coasters that freaks me out.
thats why i like crushes coaster too, but thunder moutain more. because on crushes coaster i screamed and was enjoying it but then i paused screaming and was just kinda thinking 'oooo my what was i thinking' lol
but was good fun anyways =]

my mum wont let me go on thunder mountain too much either, cause she gets claustraphobic and so we get the fast pass so the queues faster and we're not as closed in but she still panics abit so we tend to break up the times we go on =]
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Clarebelle

Quotei like thunder mountain because its a middle ride...like it doesnt go upside down which is the part of roller coasters that freaks me out.

Thats  why I like it, inversions are a BIG no no, TOT scared the hell out of me, I was shaking when I got off!! but I loved it, not sure if I'm ready to go back on quite yet though! claustraphobia and BTM don't exactically mix do they :-(

Crush's was good, we got to skip the que coz there was only 2 of us, but we had to go backwards :shock: But I was ok with that, only been on it once, we went in Feb and it was soooo busy (over  an hour long ques!!!) and it kept breaking down, so I was just happy we got to go on it once!!

burntsienna

yeah they freak me out haha!
i couldnt go on TOT i think i'd cry lol
it was funny because to beging with i wouldnt go on Thunder Mountian cause i was scared so i've only been going on it for about half the times i've been to disney lol
and its my favourite ride now.
but yeah its my mums fav ride too, and she withstands her panicing in the queue just to go on it.
yeah i went on crush's last summer time and waited for nearly 2 hours, i read the waiting time sign wrong lol
but it was worth the wait.

Clarebelle

Well I read TOT 5 mins wait time ... so just decided to jump on :shock: ! watching it from outside I thought "oh that doesnt look too bad" lol my bf LOVES rollercoasters and near death experiences I think lol and he says its one of the worst rides hes been on, but he loves it!

come to think of it I was scared of all rides (and characers) on my first DLRP trip lol and would never dream about going on BTM some times it still scared me a bit now, but I just have to remember I trust it and I know it wont brake (thats my biggest fear!!!)

burntsienna

yeah i always panic incase it breaks specially in the tunnels.
im more scared of the characters now than when i was when i was younger.
it just freaks me out haha

Clarebelle

I always wonder what kind of person is in there, not so much in Disney anymore.

And clowns are freaky!!

burntsienna

yeah me too, though i am getting used to the Disney characters.
clowns freak me out soo much!
there were some clown like people in the village last year and i actually walked/ran away haha

ForeverDreaming

Big Thunder Mountain, POTC, Crush's Coaster, It's a small world.

Clarebelle

Quote from: "burntsienna"yeah me too, though i am getting used to the Disney characters.
clowns freak me out soo much!
there were some clown like people in the village last year and i actually walked/ran away haha

oh so thats the little circus???

burntsienna

i dont know really, must have been.
haha didnt see much, just saw clownness and ran haha!

Clarebelle

Quotejust saw clownness and ran haha!
:lol:

Rain

Has to be Phantom Manor for me. Riding The Haunted Mansion in WDW was the first thing we did after our wedding, so it has a special meaning for us. I prefer the outside of Phantom Manor to the WDW mansion too.
Other favourites are BTM and POTC.

In the studios, RNRC and Cinemagique.

CJinWonderland

big thunder mountain for sure  :)

thekirtley

Big thunder mountain is clearly the most favoured of the magicforum users :P
DLP visitor since the age of 2.
:)
Part time Student, Full Time Disney enthusiast.
:D