Baloo mug

Started by miss disney fan, September 13, 2007, 09:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miss disney fan

hi can any one help my cousin, she phone last night wanting to know if theres anyway of finding out if DLRP did a Baloo mug, shes looked everywhere where she lives near london and had no luck, so i hoping if anyones going to DLRP paris they could keep a look out for me, shes alreadly upset that she cant come to disney when we are going as planned and now shes moaning about this mug, please any help with be really nice

thanks all  :D

Anonymous

The Disney Store in the UK have got a new Jungle Book mug out, I'm sure that will have Baloo on it.

:D

Ah, maybe not, it's got Mowgli and Junior on it. Baloo might be on the other side.

http://disneystore-shopping.disney.co.u ... scatid=804

miss disney fan

shes tryed the disney store where she lives, i get the feeling she just wants baloo alone on the mug (some people are so hard to please  :P )

tubbsy

I just had an epiphany!  :shock: Painful I know.  :lol:

Hows this? Details to get in contact with DLRP to see if they do have such a mug in store, acquired from Baloos fab web site.

Email: mailto:dlp.mail.order@disney.com">dlp.mail.order@disney.com
Telephone: (33) (1) 64 74 48 48
Fax: (33) (1) 64 74 46 09

Hope that helps

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

miss disney fan

thanks sam, just sent them an email, now just got to wait for there reponse

Disneyana

On our last trip we checked out a lot of mugs and there wasn't a single one with Baloo on it. They only have Mickey, Minnie, tinkerbell, DLP Logos, Goofy, Grumpy and Donald and of course the Princesses.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anonymous

Princess mugs???   :D

I didn't see any of these last time I was there.

Is there a Belle mug????

:lol:

You could always get your own Baloo mug printed up.

miss disney fan

i think she wants one from DLRP, she had her heart set on coming with us in november but she cant now  :(

Anthony

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"http://disneystore-shopping.disney.co.uk/ProdDetails.aspx?id=30452&catid=8&k=1scatid=804
Wow. I have a feeling I should stay well away from the Disney Store when this new DVD and all its merchandise comes out.

I have a feeling DLRP do sell mugs with individual characters...

Anonymous

I got some nice Jungle Book plushies a few weeks ago, including a Baloo.

There is quite a bit of Jungle Book stuff in there now.

miss disney fan

well im waiting to see if they get back to me, maybe tomorrow or the day after, but all i can say is anyone whos going to DLRP before me and when in a shop please please please have a quick look around for me  :lol:  :P  :lol:

Anonymous

I'll try and remember to look next week, but if I see Belle first, well....

:lol:

miss disney fan

if you see belle 1st i surpose i can let you off  :P

mtt

Will try and look too
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

miss disney fan

thanks mtt  :D