Why DLRP will live on....some facts !

Started by Javey74, September 11, 2007, 12:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedpacket

Quote from: "WaltDisneyFanBoy"
Quote from: "LynnieMouse"that is good to hear, i am so looking forward to my first trip!!!!
I did not know, there where still people that have not visited Disneyland Resort Paris :shock: Shame on u :wink:
Hehe - sometimes it amazes me as well...  Going to DLRP has become a habit such as going to the cinemas for me, and sometimes I start talking to people about it that don't even have a clue what Disney is all about and what a great resort it stands for...

I think most of us here on the board are probably the best advertising the resort has: we should all get the title of being Disney Ambassadors LOL :)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Alpop

There does seem to be a strange magnetism.

When I went the first time I thought, been there done that, I won't come back.
Then I went the second time and enjoyed it more.
Now I'm planning the third trip hopefully in september.

miss disney fan

Quote from: "Alpop"When I went the first time I thought, been there done that, I won't come back.

i agree with you alpop, you dont really enjoy it that much the 1st time you visit, when you go back for your 2nd or 3rd visit you understand the park, how people act and the best places to eat (roll on our fouth visit  :P )

RnRCj

Quote from: "miss disney fan"
Quote from: "Alpop"When I went the first time I thought, been there done that, I won't come back.

i agree with you alpop, you dont really enjoy it that much the 1st time you visit, when you go back for your 2nd or 3rd visit you understand the park, how people act and the best places to eat (roll on our fouth visit  :P )

I also agree! On your first visit you don't really know your way around and you're always rushing to get everything done. But the visits after that are always more relaxed because you know your way around and you know what you want to do. :)

WaltDisneyFanBoy

I totaly agree with that, the first time you almost run trough the parc, like u have to catch a plain, that's about to leave in 10 minutes, or something like that

penfold12

I always say thats down to the way its designed. All those so called "Weenies". First time in any Disney park you keep braking your neck to get round the corner to see whats next, instead of soaking up the atmosphere.

The more you visit, the more you take time and appreciate the detail.