Why DLRP will live on....some facts !

Started by Javey74, September 11, 2007, 12:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Disneyland Resort Paris, opened in April 1992. I could never have believed a place could be so magical and so much of a hypnotiser that keeps people going back again and again.

Walt sure knew what he was doing from that initial spark of imagination, and if he was alive today I have no doubt that he would be very proud to see the present DLRP. I am also sure that you would all agree his initial dream of adults and children having fun together in the same area has come true.

Ok, since it's opening there were highs and lows, but the strength of will and power prevail and succeed in the end. If you look at the figures over the past few years, just about everything is increasing for the better. So much so that DLRP is now Europes number one attraction.  

You just have to read some facts below to realise the scale of DLRP itself, with a great future looking ahead!

Happy 15th Birthday DLRP, with many more years to come.....

Long Live DLRP ! !   =D>  =D>

Over 12 Million visitors every year  :!:

52 Attractions over the two parks  :!:

The Disney Village is one of the largest entertainment districts within the Paris region  :!:

30,000 m2 of themed dining, entertainment and shopping facilities  :!:

Disneyland Resort Paris hosts around 1,100 business events each year  :!:

The resort houses the 5th largest conference facility in France  :!:

Resort facilities include a 27-hole golf course, 5 swimming pools, 4 fitness centers, tennis courts and an ice-skating rink  :!:

68 dining options are available at the resort – from fast food to elegant dining  :!:

54 boutiques can be found in the resort which sell more than 25 million items per year. The product mix is constantly re-evaluated in an effort to respond better to guest preferences  :!:

Around 43,000 new jobs have been created directly and indirectly since the opening of Disneyland Resort Paris in 1992. 12,200 people work on site (yearly average)  :!:

On the customer satisfaction front: Take a look, guest satisfaction rates rank among the highest in the industry:

-81% of Guests are satisfied or completely satisfied.  :wink:
-94% of Guests intend to come back.  :wink:
-98% of Guests intend to recommend the Resort.
 :wink:

Quite impressive....don't you think  :!:

Nala_84

Thanks for sharing those facts! It's always interesting how amazing DLRP is, even behind the magic :)

Long live DLRP!!!  :ears:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Hommi16

Nice facts....
Another important one in my opinion is, that the financial situation gets better and better...
dec. 23rd-jan 2nd WDW

RnRCj

...And people say DLRP is rubbish compared to Florida :roll:

Thanks for sharing those facts! :D

Flounder

Quote from: "RnRCj"...And people say DLRP is rubbish compared to Florida :roll:

Some people do - mostly people from Europe I suppose. I know quite a lof of peeps from the US that really love the Disneyland Park in Paris - but only the Disneyland Park  :wink:

I actually prefer WDW as well - but this is more a matter of seize and the possibilties you've got over there. Disneyland Park Paris is definitely the most detailed "Magic Kingdom" and it has the best Fantasyland by far! And a real holiday season ... since it's cold over here :lol:

And thanks a lot for the facts :)

Cheers,
Flounder

-breeno-

Wow great facts there javey well done :D

I think i should add that DLRP also has the largest hotel in Western-Europe (Newport Bay) which has 1093 rooms :shock:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

RnRCj

Quote from: "-breeno-"I think i should add that DLRP also has the largest hotel in Western-Europe (Newport Bay) which has 1093 rooms :shock:

Hmmm... I never knew that. I wouldn't of thought it'd be the largest.

-breeno-

Quote from: "RnRCj"
Quote from: "-breeno-"I think i should add that DLRP also has the largest hotel in Western-Europe (Newport Bay) which has 1093 rooms :shock:

Not too sure weather it means largest as in rooms or largest as in size but from one end to another is something like half a mile
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

RnRCj

Quote from: "-breeno-"
Quote from: "RnRCj"

Not too sure weather it means largest as in rooms or largest as in size but from one end to another is something like half a mile

It might be the number of rooms because when I looked at it on Google Earth it seemed about the same size as the Hotel New York :lol:

Jake

I watched a documetry and it said that newport bay hotel was one of the largest in western-europe, and also said it was about half a mile, or a mile long, cant remember exactly.

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for the facts, they're very interesting :)

-b-e-n-9-5-

Long Live DLRP   :D  
Where Magic Lives

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Those are some mighty BIG numbers. Who would have believed that 10 years ago, when the parc was almost bankrupt and out of buisness? It's kinda like the story of the ugly duckling wich ad the end, turnd into a beautiful swann. I am glad that the park is doing so verry well

LynnieMouse

that is good to hear, i am so looking forward to my first trip!!!!

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Quote from: "LynnieMouse"that is good to hear, i am so looking forward to my first trip!!!!
I did not know, there where still people that have not visited Disneyland Resort Paris :shock: Shame on u :wink: