Disney store snowglobes

Started by loulou, September 06, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loulou

£75?!?!

do they think we are made of money. I collect snoglobes -disney store and disneyland resort paris ones too. But £75 is bit steep, they used to be £60, whats with the £15 increase???

:cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:
When you wish upon a star

Patrick

Well if you notice they have got larger in size, and also they once upon a time were £80, £75 isn't too bad really for what they are.  I thought they were £70 these days not 75.

Flounder

The real big ones were €70 some time ago (before the €uro was introduced) and the smaller ones were like €45 ... and the real small ones came €30. A lot has changed since that time ... but collecting them is still fun. I for myself stopped buying each and everyone I can get and just focus on some special ones.

BTW, I did not really recognise that they have changed in size - and I collect them for 15 years now ;)

Cheers,
Flounder

Patrick

Quote from: "Flounder"The real big ones were €70 some time ago (before the €uro was introduced) and the smaller ones were like €45 ... and the real small ones came €30. A lot has changed since that time ... but collecting them is still fun. I for myself stopped buying each and everyone I can get and just focus on some special ones.

BTW, I did not really recognise that they have changed in size - and I collect them for 15 years now ;)

Cheers,
Flounder

Well some are really much bigger now in the UK disney stores, and I never noticed them being that big before, could have just been me, but I find this price increase kind of ok, especially with everything going up in price in the UK.

loulou

[/quote]

Well some are really much bigger now in the UK disney stores, and I never noticed them being that big before, could have just been me, but I find this price increase kind of ok, especially with everything going up in price in the UK.[/quote]

i dont   [-X   im a student lol

:cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:
When you wish upon a star

fly_with_me_dumbo

i think they are priced too much for what they actually are
theres already a topic on this
//http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2980