The Legend Of The Lion King - Ends Jan 4th

Started by Anthony, April 15, 2005, 11:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howtodeal

I really hope that they keep things the way they are now  :(
The chaparral and videopolis theaters should be open during winter and
summer seasons in my opinion.
Tarzan and TLOTLK during the summer season, and Mickey's winter wonderland and maybe a
cute little Cinderella show during the winter season  :D
ok, back to reality  :P i have a feeling that videopolis theater would never be closed
during the summer season, whenever i go there during summer it's always full.

esmeralda

I'm really sad to read that! In the past I always connected a Disney parc with fantastic attractions as well as a fantastic parade and show offers! When they changed the castle stage to a photo location it already bothered me cause me and my family used to love to sit in summer outside to watch a great show like " le livre magique de Mickey". Just pure Disney magic!! But then we were really happy to have a very high standard musical like "the legend of the lion king". "Tarzan" is nice too, but I think it's running now for too long... Whatever.
To have just one show running would be such a waste of the possibility to fulfill the Disney magic by putting it in singing and dance on stage!!! Most of the Disney movies are indeed musicals.
There are so many Disney Musical running all over the world, why not a smaller version in the parcs, or something similar???!!! I hope they won't cancel "Mickey's winter wonderland" too!!
The more I think about it the more angry I get!! I'm sorry, I really hoped that by next yeatrthey gonna create new shows like it was in the 90s...Fingers crossed...
Julia

15yearsofMagic2008

i never got a chance to see this because we stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights and we had to go on all the rides before they got busy.I only got to see Candleabration
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Anthony

According to the super time-travelling computer (aka DLRP intranet) of DCP's La Rouquine, The Legend Of The Lion King is currently scheduled to end on Sunday, 4th January 2009. :(

Is that it, forever? Could it be back? Will the stage be left? No idea.

nathalie

I'm gonna miss it :(

I took advantage of it and finally filmed it, and with our last visit, we saw the show twice, haha.

But due to budget costs, any other [good] show will cost alot too I guess, so I think that's a little strange.

Nala_84

Oh no, really?? No chance according to what Maarten posted above, that The Lion King Show will be a winter season show? :(

I guess then I have to watch it in December, could be the last time :(!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

never2old

Am I the only one who's glad to see the end of this?

It's been going on for way too long! The show is OK, nice effects , great music and all, but I never thought it was one of their best...

I really enjoy going to see the shows in the park, and I want to see something different!

Sorry if this has already been posted, but do we know what will replace it? Is that Stitch DJ thing? Dance Time, was it? Or will it be something else? Or will there be no show at all  :shock: during the summer?

ulak

Hi!! My best moment in The Legend of the Lion King is - "Can you feel the love tonight" -is NICE!!

I made this wallpaper(backround on DVD)...

[img=http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2853/thelegendofthelionkingye1.th.jpg]
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

howtodeal

Are we 100% sure that it's going to end on the 4th?  :cry:
Iam officially the unlukiest person in the world  :P I hope they change their mind
and keep it till the end of January  [-o<

Anthony

Quote from: "howtodeal"Are we 100% sure that it's going to end on the 4th?  :cry:
Iam officially the unlukiest person in the world  :P I hope they change their mind
and keep it till the end of January  [-o<
This is the date currently posted on the internal schedule provided to Cast Members at the resort.

But as I said above, I'm not sure if that's it forever. It would certainly seem like it.

Masamune

:( Aww, that sucks! How can it end 3 days before I go? :lol: So unlucky.

burntsienna

Aww I really enjoyed this show but do think it's been running for a rather long time.
Would love to know whats going to be taking its place :)
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Plutosgirl

absolutely gutted :(   This is one of my favourite things at Disney always gives me goosebumps... In shock , cant believe we will miss it by 2 days.

Seems like really should have waited until after March 2009 , No Lion KIng ,No Parade or Show in Disney Studios :(  :(
But havent seen Stitch yet  :D/
Sequioa Lodge 2006, Sequioa Lodge 2007, Sequioa Lodge 2008
[strike]New York 2009 booked[/strike]Suprise Upgrade to Disneyland Hotel

Hotel New York Oct23 to Oct25 2011

Disneyland Paris Treasures

It could very well be that we arrive at DLRP on the 4th of Januray, so I am wondering what show times the show will have on that Sunday. And: at what time will be the VERY LAST show??

Maarten

Quote from: "steppelemming"I have to agree.  When we went to see the lion king show on Wednesday we were there an hour before it started and within 20 minutes or so they were turning people away because the que was already full.  The lion king is a very popular atraction (and a fantastic show too) its just a shame more people dont get to see it.  I would have been disappointed if I had gone there for just one day and not been able to get in to see the show so i can imagine how a lot of the people felt who were being turned away.

How is guest satisfaction when it comes to the Legend of the Lion King? I assume many people who have seen the show will rate it highly, but on the other hand thousands of people per day who don't have the chance to see the show (unless they queue for it an awfully long time) will drop the overal ratings. Or am I wrong on this one? I actually have no idea what the overall rating is. Thank god Armageddon still manages to survive...