Your On-Ride Photos

Started by Anthony, April 10, 2005, 11:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Here's a space on ride photo from 2 weekend's ago, :) , i'm on the left and WDI1992 is the guy on the right :wink:.

Nala_84

Hehe, the onride pic is just great, Pat ;)!

I've never seen Santa riding a rollercoaster before  :lol: Do you know where the picture is taken? I rode SM:M2 for the first time in September but didn't check when the picture was taken ;)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

-breeno-

Quote from: "Nala_84"Hehe, the onride pic is just great, Pat ;)!

I've never seen Santa riding a rollercoaster before  :lol: Do you know where the picture is taken? I rode SM:M2 for the first time in September but didn't check when the picture was taken ;)!

From what i've heard its just before the cannon launch, and it used to by during the launch on Mission 1.  Not too sure though.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

WDI1992

The picture is taken right after you leave the station and are about to enter the Canon, right before the ''first (very little) drop''...
BTW, on that picture, the reason why I look so amused is because I was laughing at Patmagic with his funny hat   :lol:  :twisted:
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

MinniesBestPal

I'd show you mine, but...

1. My face is terrible... literally a :[

2. I'm not allowed to put photos of myself on the internet...

MinniesBestPal

Oh, and for whoever wanted to know, the picture is taken at the end when you go through the "time vortex" or whatever its called, and you go through the swirly red lines, and then theres the huge flash. That huge flash is the camera...

Owain

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Oh, and for whoever wanted to know, the picture is taken at the end when you go through the "time vortex" or whatever its called, and you go through the swirly red lines, and then theres the huge flash. That huge flash is the camera...
Sorry to correct you but, no its not. Its the little drop after youve turned the corner from the station just before your catapulted in the cannon.

Nicholas-c

it used to be there in "mission 1" but owain is correct i believe come out the station round the corner and before you drop into the cannon there is a small flash
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

-breeno-

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"it used to be there in "mission 1"

Are you sure nic?  I thought in mission 1 the camera is when you were half way the cannon, well thats what i heard :)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

MinniesBestPal

Meh, I thought the camera was there! My dad said it was there anyway!

Reiana

The camera was always before you go up the cannon tube during the first little drop. That's the best place, in my oppinion, because everybody (greenhorns of course  :wink: ) is waiting for the launch and then... a sudden drop and picture!
Was a very supprising moment the first time I rode SM1 back in 1996  :roll:  :lol:

Kristof

Here's one with three magicforum celebrities.  :lol:

Nala_84

Celebreties?! Ah, that's why there's noone beside you on the ride :lol: VIPs, heh?! ;) Really funny picture!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

The Butlin Boy

:lol: Haha, great picture, how did you guys get your own elevator? :-k  :mrgreen:

Flounder

Here's an onride pic from about 10 days ago ... we've been a party of five incl. that little Yeti you can spot on the picture. I am on the very left on the second last row - holding the Yeti you can see above the head of our DD.

Cheers,
Flounder