Animagique scenes

Started by lilcharlie, August 17, 2007, 08:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilcharlie

I hadnt seen Animaquiqe for ages and so saw it this holiday and forgot how good it was ! One thing that ruins it though is the amount of people that take photos even though they make it sooooo clear that ure not allowed to use a camera. I was realli glad to see that cast members were going round with torches and telling people off but it was pretty annoying espeically if the show had to stop just cos of one person! I was also wonderin if you were gonna add another scene from a Disney film into the show what film youd use?!

madame_leota

i have only seen animagique once! last time i went to diz it was my 5th time and had never seen ani or cini so saw them both and LOVED them!

Peter pan would be quite good, they could have the ship fly overhead and shoot pixie dust from its cannons, although that wouldnt be to practical considering everyone looking up at it would get their eyes full of glitter! in theory it would be nice though!

how about snow white? have the little birds flying overhead and have her do a dance accross the stage sweeping to whistle while you work and a little dance with donald who goes gaga because shes so pretty. she could be sweeping up the pixie dust from the peter pan bit :D

Anonymous

Beauty and the Beast - Be Our Guest. Anyone who's ever seen the stage show would know how awesome this would be.

smurfy74

I remember seeing that in Videopolis in Discoverland years ago. I prefer it to the Lion King any day. It was fantastic. We are going to Animagique for the first time this year ( now less than a month - 4 weeks today!!! ) I hope the flash photos dont spoil it too much

madame_leota

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"Beauty and the Beast - Be Our Guest. Anyone who's ever seen the stage show would know how awesome this would be.

that would be cool, although i prefered gastons song from the stage show, i loved what they did with the tankards.

But be our guest would fit into ani much easier and would be better suited to it too.

What a suprise that prince suggested something from beauty and the beast - i can never imagien why! :p :lol:

Disneyana

I would add a scene from Alice. A freaky non birthday party scene. But the idea of Peter Pan would be great too.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Masamune

:D There should totally be a Cheshire Cat part where he's singing Twas Brillig, and his grin could appear and then the rest of his body and such. I know they could make that work in Animagique. :lol: Then he could just point Donald to the unbirthday party.

:P To be honest though, the Pink Elephants will always rule that show for me. I couldn't believe it the first time I saw the show when that giant one appeared! :) It still always brings a huge smile to be my face.

Anonymous

Quote from: "madame_leota"
Quote from: "Dark_Prince"Beauty and the Beast - Be Our Guest. Anyone who's ever seen the stage show would know how awesome this would be.

that would be cool, although i prefered gastons song from the stage show, i loved what they did with the tankards.

But be our guest would fit into ani much easier and would be better suited to it too.

What a suprise that prince suggested something from beauty and the beast - i can never imagien why! :p :lol:

I never really liked Gaston that much in the stage show, he's played way too over the top.

Anyway, Belle isn't in Gaston, you could have Belle in Be Our Guest.

I think any of the lively, feel good, songs would fit Animagique really.

Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast.
Bibbidid-bobbidi-boo - Cinderella.
I Just Can't Wait to be King - Lion King.
Supercali - Mary Poppins.
You Can Fly - Peter Pan.
Phony King of England - Robin Hood.
Everybody Wants to be a Cat - Aristocats.
I'm On My Way - Brother Bear.
Whistle While You Work - Snow White.

But I think Be Our Guest is the best one, and it's a bit of a theme for Disney Resorts - Be Our Guest. :)

Actually, wouldn't it be cool to have a different show, a kind of showstopping tunes show, which showcases all the big romantic Disney songs.

Beauty and the Beast
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
Part of Your World
I Won't Say I'm In Love
Can You Feel The Love Tonight
A Whole New World

That would be awesome. I hesitate to say a Disney Princess show, because not all would necessarily be Princesses, but that would probably be the best way to market it. In fact, I like that idea a lot, thinking back to the Disney Princess Classics on Ice tour they did last year, I'd love to see a Disney Princess Classics show at DLRP. It would be a great showcase for the Princesses rather than just the meet and greets and parades, and who doesn't love those Princess stories and songs.

:)
Y

Anthony

Moved to Imagineering.

I'd quite like something along the lines of Monsters Inc's opening titles, with a couple of the characters being chased through the doors. It'd be a great use of blacklight making the colourful doors appear and disappear.

Aladdin's "Friend like me" would also be brilliant, a great show tune and all those neon lights and effects would be perfect for a blacklight show.

They should maybe cut The Lion King scene, but keep Jungle Book and Little Mermaid. The show feels very short these days.

Anonymous

Which song is it from The Lion King? I can't remember.

Prince Ali would be good from Aladdin too.

GeoffD

The Lion King scene is the 'I just can't wait to be king'

The Bibbidid-bobbidi-boo in Animagique would be awesome

TowMater

Even though I haven't seen the show but it sounds great.

The Cinderella, Beauty & The Beast and Peter Pan would work fine, I can imagine a Peter, Wendy, John & Michael puppets flying over the audience while Donald follows them with the music of 'You Can Fly'.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Anonymous

Quote from: "doddy13"The Lion King scene is the 'I just can't wait to be king'

:lol:

That was one of my suggestions. I can't remember Lion King being in Animagique at all. Oh well, good excuse for watching it again in a few weeks - not that I really needed one.

:wink:

disneyguy

is it right that you can take photos, just no flash photography is allowed?

Anthony

No photography of any kind is permitted within Animagique. It'd just be too easy for someone to forget to turn their flash off I suppose.